Ineligible monetization!

rongdhara

Reaction score
Dear Youtube Genius

In few day ago, I have received a mail about ineligible for monetization due to REUSED CONTENTS from youtube. But I try to publish original content. Most of videos I used Intro and Ending which length 10sec per which collect some site with watermark. I think this is the cause of REUSED CONTENTS.

I'm new as a youtube creator, so I want help to you.

Please give a perfect suggestion. My channel link is youtube.com/c/rongdhara

Regards

rongdhara.

NB: Please check out the attachment!

Attachments

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Dear Youtube Genius

In few day ago, I have received a mail about ineligible for monetization due to REUSED CONTENTS from youtube. But I try to publish original content. Most of videos I used Intro and Ending which length 10sec per which collect some site with watermark. I think this is the cause of REUSED CONTENTS.

I'm new as a youtube creator, so I want help to you.

Please give a perfect suggestion. My channel link is youtube.com/c/rongdhara

Regards

rongdhara.

NB: Please check out the attachment!
if you are using other peoples videos for your YT channel, ive heard youtube is cracking down on that and not allowing monetize. there is a huge channel who got dinged for this as well called motomadness. they were using other peoples videos to show motorcycle wrecks and all that stuff and they updated us saying they are not being monetized anymore for that reason

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yep - cool channel that too motomadness.
But also fair enough that others don't profit for work they ahven;t xone/creted themselves.

OP I haven't been able to view your channel yet but I'd suggest that if EVERY video has reused content (which it would if it's in a consitenetly used into and outro) then you need to take c are of that and ensure there is no reused content in future.
I'm not sure, however, how youtube's algorithm works with existing content (whhetehr it will need to me removed or not).

Perhaps someone else may know that.