Independent creators business opportunity - Passive Income

MiddleBlock

Reaction score
We are looking for independent creators from all genres (vloggers, influencers, reviewers, etc..) for revenue-based publishing.

The idea is to create a passive income channel for indie creators, based on existing videos or specifically made ones.

For more information and application please send your youtube channel and a short description to

Business@middleblock.com

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
there is no such thing as passive income. The chanel you wanna make will have no views or flagged as duplicated reused content

Reaction score
there is no such thing as passive income. The chanel you wanna make will have no views or flagged as duplicated reused content
yes there are plenty of easy low effort passive income channels. learn about yt more and get back

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
yes there are plenty of easy low effort passive income channels. learn about yt more and get back
lol I think you need to learn about yt more We learnt a lot at their edu summits
you have to make your original content not reuse public or people's work so it takes time and money. There is no passive income

Reaction score
lol I think you need to learn about yt more We learnt a lot at their edu summits
you have to make your original content not reuse public or people's work so it takes time and money. There is no passive income
nah u haven't learnt crap about yt.
there are people that spam game niche and other niches with mass produceable content and botting videos and streams and make passive income while they sleep.

i have a stream doing music 24/7 bringing passive 100k views daily doing nothing.
it's completely re used content but im in mcn..
that's passive income.

learn about yt and get back

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
We are looking for independent creators from all genres (vloggers, influencers, reviewers, etc..) for revenue-based publishing.

The idea is to create a passive income channel for indie creators, based on existing videos or specifically made ones.

For more information and application please send your youtube channel and a short description to

Business@middleblock.com
You need more details for this fam. This sounds shady.