In your opinion, whats the best way YOU got your channel noticed?

What got you the best results for your youtube channel?

• High Quality Content

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Subscribing To Other Channels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Commenting On Other Videos

• Video Upload Schedules

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Graphics and Intro

• Consistent content

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Video Quality

• Audio Quality

• Editing

• Sub 4 Sub

• Collaborating

• Forums

• Advertising

• Other

• Total voters

ippielb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm curious to see what got everyone the best results on their youtube channels. I see a lot of posts about how people can improve their channels. But no general questions for everyone to answer about themselves.

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Create a social media funnel - Twitter, Facebook Page, Instagram, Pinterest, or Tiktok, that links to your YT channel.

Also besides YT Talk, be active also on Reddit forums.

coliwob

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
All of the above except sub 4 sub. All sub for sub does is get you a +1 to your sub count. No views or time. Arguably its probably bad for the algorithm too, seeing as you'll have higher ratio of subs to views.

And, as for the others, interacting with other channels has to be honest. People can tell a mile off when you're saying s**t just to get your channel name noticed. IMO you're far better off talking less but actually saying something each time than you are talking for the sake of it. I mean, benal comments only suggest that you have nothing to say. If you speak 10x less but each time you say something with substance then at the very least people will see you as someone with something to say.

Making the best quality content in all regards that you are capable of maintaining goes without saying.

For me with my cookery channel nearly all my first hundred subs came from interacting with the community. My best video for a long time was one where another channel tried out he recipe and said it was great.

Reactions: gizmohubchannel
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sub for sub is what I used to do on a couple of channels back in the day, never worked then, so why would it now? After all, if your subs don't watch your videos youtube ain't gonna rank you. CTR, watch time & engagement are KEY - you won't get any from your dead subs lol,. Alongside consistent & high-quality videos but that's a given.