Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Shane Dawson just realsed his part 1of an 8 part series called in the mind of jake Paul.

Shane Dawson has made a series like this before with tana mongue and Jeffrey, it’s where he sits down with different controversial YouTubers and talks to them because he wants to get the truth out about that specific YouTuber to see why they did what they did and too see their real motives behind it. Shane usually does the series In the most unbiased way as possible and he doesn’t do it to make the other YouTuber look better or for them to get sympathy from viewers but just simply to get their true motives out their rather it’s good or bad.

I know a lot of people was mad at Shane as soon as they found out he was going to do a series with Jake Paul a lot of people even said if Shane followed through with the series they would not watch it and unsubscribe. Some viewers was worried that Shane was going to make jake look good and cause people to feel bad for jake,Shane said that’s not the case with this series he simply just wants to know why jake has done all the stuff he has and why he did it.

I watched the first part today and I can honestly tell you I personally don’t think Shane is making this to make jake look good if anything this series could make jake look very bad just by the first series that I watched thst was 40 minutes where Shane talked about how he thinks jake could be a sociopath and he’s even getting a phycologist to talk about signs of a sociopath and if she believes if jake Paul is one. Shane is also going to bring up every scandal jake has gotten him self into and even interview people who use to be friends with him and was apart of team 10 at one time like nick crompton, to get to know what was going on behind the scenes. Shane is also going to interview people like keemstat and others who never really liked him to find out why jake is so hated by everyone.

Reactions: videoeditgr

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So the second part of Shane’s series came out yesterday and some of Logan Paul’s fans are upset including Logan himself because Shane brought the suicide forest video and said the way he acted in that video was like a sociopath

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Get wrecked. He is a sociopath. Off his rocker that guy. I don't get why people follow that goon, and probably never will. (It's probably the reason why I blow at YouTube when people like that excel at it).

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Get wrecked. He is a sociopath. Off his rocker that guy. I don't get why people follow that goon, and probably never will. (It's probably the reason why I blow at YouTube when people like that excel at it).
Have watched Shane’s series?

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I suspect I've worked with a sociopath before. They are extremely likeable and charming to those they think they can use, but don't dare try to see through their baloney! Oh my, the manipulation....it gets ugly...and they don't care lol. :eek: Based on that experience, I'd imagine Logan has a pretty high chance of being one (or perhaps even a psychopath if he's been like this since he was a kid), but I don't think Jake is one. He might be more of a narcissist, but I suspect a lot of the way he acts is for publicity. Those are really heavy words to throw around though. I hope Shane knows what he's doing. :/

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I suspect I've worked with a sociopath before. They are extremely likeable and charming to those they think they can use, but don't dare try to see through their baloney! Oh my, the manipulation....it gets ugly...and they don't care lol. :eek: Based on that experience, I'd imagine Logan has a pretty high chance of being one (or perhaps even a psychopath if he's been like this since he was a kid), but I don't think Jake is one. He might be more of a narcissist, but I suspect a lot of the way he acts is for publicity. Those are really heavy words to throw around though. I hope Shane knows what he's doing. :/
That’s why Shane’s Getting a lot criticism, mostly because the way he edited his video like a cart movie with the sound effects. Therapist are calling him out about it and Logans not is too happy about it, Jake on the other hand new that the video was about sociopaths he’s even said that in his last video. I’m just guessing Logan didn’t really now that that series going to basically blame Logan for the way jake acts. There’s going to be a part where Shane askes jake about the suicide forest video and I’m guess that jake is going to basically throw Logan under the bus with his statement, especially if Jake grew up living in Logan’s shadow jake is probably going to take every opportunity he gets to portray Logan as the bad guy if he thinks that’s going to make him look like the victim so people will feel bad for jake. Jake has even mentioned in the past before the suicide video ever came out they think I’m the bad brother, but if only they new the truth. Logan’s done some horrible things to jake like hook up with his girlfriend and maybe I’m reading too much in a situation, but there’s videos of jake looking at Logan like just love and accept me.

eroM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I share your opinion. It's unfortunate that disrespectful individuals such as him excel so easily. I guess it's more entertaining for people to see edgy garbage versus a bit more normal content? Kind of like society was in The Running Man.

Reactions: TheDutchTexan

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
He might be more of a narcissist, but I suspect a lot of the way he acts is for publicity.
It is like politicians. Some people feel that they are untouchable. It is the drunkness of money and \ or power.