Request In Need Of An Intro

MidasGaming

Super Poster
Hey guys i am a new youtuber and i am wanting a intro I am willing to pay in cash on this site so site cash please let m know if you can thank you

Hey Midas, ok so the guy who made my intro his names ali and his channels name is Project4D im not going to lie though I payed 200 dollars for my intro, im sure there are others out there that make basic looking intros and if you message them telling them your serious about paying theyll make one for way cheaper.. I like my custom intro, hope you make one tht stands out from the rest

omg yourintro is the best i have scene but i am not looking to spend $200 but man your dedicated to spend 200$ on a new channel but anyways also who did the art on the outro

and also i was windering if maybe you want to do a dual comm sometime i loved your videos especially the scream queen dude i was laughing so hard

and also i was windering if maybe you want to do a dual comm sometime i loved your videos especially the scream queen dude i was laughing so hard
Yea man Im learning everthing I can from youtube, its fun and i enjoy it, im down for a dual commentary, For my outro, I made friends with Toonbox studios his channel is on my channel in the other peoples channel.. check him out he's an insanely good artist!! I contacted him and said could you draw a robot? he told me he could send me rough sketches and this was the final product my avatar.. his prices are between $40 dollars to $80 dollars i payed for color and detail.. hope this information has helped you..cnt wait to see your channel grow sir

If you want I could tell you a website where you can make them yourselves, easy and free and you can have one i 5 mins. It is a website where you can pick a cool template out of about 100 and customize it.

Back