I'm no longer an owner of my YouTube channel ! HELP

insanityFilms

Reaction score
Hi, The other day I wake up, open my youtube channel to check how my video was doing, and I realise that I had no ownership of my channel anymore, I got 2 emails saying:

I did nothing to my account, and out of the blue, I can't use my channel, I can see it
www.youtube.com/insanityfilms
But can't access it with any of my emails.
I don't think I've been hacked, not sure.
But I'm now in trouble because I do weekly videos with deadline, and I'm paying for ads on youtube and tube-buddy, so I'm losing money.
I'm actually really upset, I would say kinda angry, that I spent over 24 hours scouring the web for help, and there is no email to reach or a phone number, google/youtube one of the biggest web company in the world, and you can't get instant help from anyone, and literally no security on my property, my channel, my work.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME GET MY CHANNEL BACK, ASAP.
Thank you.

Attachments

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi, The other day I wake up, open my youtube channel to check how my video was doing, and I realise that I had no ownership of my channel anymore, I got 2 emails saying:

I did nothing to my account, and out of the blue, I can't use my channel, I can see it
www.youtube.com/insanityfilms
But can't access it with any of my emails.
I don't think I've been hacked, not sure.
But I'm now in trouble because I do weekly videos with deadline, and I'm paying for ads on youtube and tube-buddy, so I'm losing money.
I'm actually really upset, I would say kinda angry, that I spent over 24 hours scouring the web for help, and there is no email to reach or a phone number, google/youtube one of the biggest web company in the world, and you can't get instant help from anyone, and literally no security on my property, my channel, my work.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME GET MY CHANNEL BACK, ASAP.
Thank you.

Hi

That screenshot is apparently showing a login problem with a special account on the "Google my business" platform. I'm not sure what that platform is but I found a contact link for them on this page -> https://support.google.com/business#topic=4539639 ("contact" link top right.)

hth

Reactions: KatyAdelson

insanityFilms

Reaction score
Hi

That screenshot is apparently showing a login problem with a special account on the "Google my business" platform. I'm not sure what that platform is but I found a contact link for them on this page -> https://support.google.com/business#topic=4539639 ("contact" link top right.)

hth

Hi, thanks for that, but I've been sending literally everything to every link I found, that included, it's just ridiculous that youtube doesn't have an email or a phone number for this cases... I'm losing money and work.
But thanks again !

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Google has double verification,it helps prevent this. but anyway sorry to hear about that fam, I hope this ish gets sorted out

insanityFilms

Reaction score
Did you do this before you was hacked?
My account was overly secured way before, yes. like all the other accounts.
I got 2 emails saying that I'm not an owner anymore, no warning, no accept or refuse, just like that.

From the channel ( that I can still see ) the profile photo is now an I like when you create a bran account, but I didn't, so I'm really totally confused right now, and google/youtube is not helping at all.