I'm making a Horror gaming series!

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So i have never done and actually made a series before! This will be my first time but is it okay that i make a Horror game series? It might just be me in the videos playing horror games getting scared lol. I'm going to be playing Daylight Horror PS4 game! Will it be okay to record a gaming Horror series it's a new thing i'm doing on my channel what do you think? :)

Hope you are all okay!

Dig

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I mean, sure. I don't think it would be out of place on your channel as you already have a number of gaming videos. I actually think starting a series might be good for your channel, it adds some consistency and creates something recognizable, something where people know what to expect.

So yeah, man. Go for it! :thumbsup2:

Reactions: Pierre Maynard

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I mean, sure. I don't think it would be out of place on your channel as you already have a number of gaming videos. I actually think starting a series might be good for your channel, it adds some consistency and creates something recognizable, something where people know what to expect.

So yeah, man. Go for it! :thumbsup2:
Thank you man! :) I will. hopefully will be up within the next 2 weeks!

Reactions: Dig

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yes! i look forward to it! i love the fact of other people are wanting to try new/different things, good way to gain experience and it allows you to gain some freedom :D don't limit yourself and play whatever you feel like playing :D imma go over to your channel right now! :)

Reactions: Pierre Maynard