Request I'm looking for a banner and maybe a new background for my music

Reaction score
I am looking for a banner for my channel what fits for FREE i repeat for FREE and maybe a background for my music

Thankz

-JDClips

Reactions: Fox Beat

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Backround music for free already on my channel... If you're interested let's meet over there for further info about how to use it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Backround music for free already on my channel... If you're interested let's meet over there for further info about how to use it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I'm not looking for background music I'm looking for a background for my music
Like checkout my channel some songs have that picture the whole time

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Sorry I'm not looking for background music I'm looking for a background for my music
Like checkout my channel some songs have that picture the whole time
OMG, sorry for misundertanding [emoji23] i though you said background music [emoji28]

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician

I can't even watch ur vids tho... It's said "Video Unavailable" like that...

Nicholas Thing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am looking for a banner for my channel what fits for FREE i repeat for FREE and maybe a background for my music

Thankz

-JDClips
I think it's the best to make it yourself. You don't need photoshop. Paint.net is a really good alternative. I made my logo and banner with it. Just search on google: paint .net and you find it for sure

Last edited:

Jota99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I can do the banner if you want, send me a private message on Twitter - jota9912

Reaction score
I think it's the best to make it yourself. You don't need photoshop. Paint.net is a really good alternative. I made my logo and banner with it. Just search on google: paint .net and you find it for sure
The thing is is that I'm really stupid and I don't know what I'm doing because I've tried to make a banner in the past and it didn't work

Nicholas Thing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The thing is is that I'm really stupid and I don't know what I'm doing because I've tried to make a banner in the past and it didn't work
And then there is Youtube[DOUBLEPOST=1492606628,1492606601][/DOUBLEPOST]Just look it up on Youtube and edit it like you want