Gaming I'm in need of a new YouTube partner !

Wolf3rs

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My names Wolfers, i regularly upload gaming playthroughs to YouTube (every day) at 1080p, but the problem I've got is that when my campaign playthroughs are finished there might not be another game from me to record for some time, hence the reason why i need a new partner to record multiplayer content. I'm not just looking for some one to do a couple of videos on one game and then never talk to them again. I'm looking for a long term partner and friend.

Unfortunately i'm quit picky with who i socialize with, so here the requirements:

-A good PC ! (i don't console gaming)
-A great sense of humor and a nice person (MOST IMPORTANT !)
-Has a YouTube channel and uploads regularly (not to the extent that i do but at least 3 -times a week)
-From the UK (an important one !)
-Between the ages of 15 - 17 (i'm 16)
-Must have Skype !
-Able to have serious conversations about general topics or games !

That's about it. if you haven't gathered by now i'm a PC gamer. Before you reply to this check out my channel just so you have a rough understanding of who i am.

If your interested add me on Skype and we can talk from there. I DON'T MIND IF ITS MORE THEN ONE PERSON !

Skype Name: Wolfers (my avatar is a cartoon wolf with a green background)

Wolf3rs

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would love to, but the only problem is the time zones. If we do ever get the chance to talk ill love to do your guild wars 2 play through ?

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
i can deliver at everything, exept the amount of uploads per week. i upload weekly between 3-1 videos. tomorrow ill be uploading one for sure, maybe 2. also my PC is decent, but not great, lets say i wont be joining you on planetsides 2 or cyrsis 3. playes every game out these days, but on medium to low settings. generally i dont go to a lower resolution than 720p for my videos. (amnesia resolution will be fixed, dont worry :p)
games such as minecraft/terraria/L4D2/blacklight retribution are no problem though (if i can get blacklight back to work)
and well, its up to you if i have a good sense of humor, but i can definetly be serious at times. (but i generally have some good times with friends)

Wolf3rs

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im not a 100% sure ill speak to you tomorrow and we can sort it out :)

Wolf3rs

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
try thomasjeffree

SeamsRock

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! Definitely interested in collaborating.
-A good PC ! (i don't console gaming) - I'd say so. Runs every game I have on High. Best example would be Skyrim on Ultra getting 60 fps
-A great sense of humor and a nice person (MOST IMPORTANT !) - Again, I'd say so
-Has a YouTube channel and uploads regularly (not to the extent that i do but at least 3 -times a week) - I upload as frequently as I can, and usually get about 3 a week depending on my schedule. Sometimes I don't have the time, sometimes I take breaks.
-From the UK (an important one !) - Not from UK, but I'm from the Eastern United States so it's only a couple hours difference.
-Between the ages of 15 - 17 (i'm 16) - 17
-Must have Skype ! - Yep. SeamsRock
-Able to have serious conversations about general topics or games ! - Yet again, I'd say so.

Send me a message sometime or something. I'm usually on my computer everyday for hours, so I'll definitely see any message you send me.