Request Im in need of a great Youtube and twitch logo and overlay im willing to pay 40 for everything Paypal

xEliteGamerHDx

Reaction score
I'm making a YouTube need help with Logos and over view of my YouTube and a great overlay and for my twitch if you can do intro that's perfect also PLZ contact me on here or............
Kik: xEliteGamerHDx
Twitter: xEliteGamerHDx
Gmail:LailaandLandon@gmail.com
IM SO SERIOUS SO PLZ HIT ME UP IF YOU CAN DO THIS

adhdzombieslayer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just a tip there are free websites where you can make your own like panzoid unless you don't want to then carry on and good luck.

ProlificMF

Reaction score
Hey i can definitely help you with this project!

I'll drop some of my previous banner works down below and i have sent you and email with a link to my portfolio website.
Give me bell on the email if you're interested in working together or you can contact me directly on skype @ProlificMF

Hope to hear from you :)

EDGbanner2.jpg Evolve YouTube.jpg guitar.jpg minecraftbanner.jpg Qrissy.jpg xAlien.jpg

Regdrags

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru, Animator
Hi - If you haven't found anyone to help you with your request, you may contact me/check out my website. I am an animator, artist and graphic designer with 5+ years of experience in my fields.
Cynthiacustoms.com
Catsgurl08@gmail.com

flexotn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll do this for a fraction of the price, with 6 years experience in graphic design.

SnowGhost

Reaction score
If you're still in need: yttalk.com/threads/custom-banners.225564/