I'm doing a weekly vlog while I work on a short animated film this Summer. This is my Intro Video

Shaun Fawson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys,
My name is Shaun Fawson and I'm from Salt Lake City, Utah. I raised enough funds to quit my full time job and pursue my dream of being an animator. I have enough to get me by 3-4 months and I decided to use my time wisely and promote myself while I make my animation with the idea that by the time my animation is done, hopefully I get enough followers and support that finding a job in my field won't be so hard to do (best case scenario is that I receive a job offer somewhere). Anyone with a degree in art knows how hard it is to find a job in their field. I've been graduated for two years and am still not in my field. I don't have much of a portfolio to show; most of it is assignments I did in college and they aren't very professional.
Anyways, I'm super excited for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I see so much potential for it. I've never vlogged before so it's still touch-and-go, but the quality of my videos and their content will improve over time. So check out my Introduction Video and tell me what you think, ask questions, and provide any feedback.

Thanks everyone here at YTtalk

SHAUN