I'M BACK! Feedback on new video?

JV Trammell

A Filmmaker/Vlogger attempting to make you laugh.
Reaction score
Had to take a break from making videos because I was in the process of moving, but now I am back. I would love some feedback on my latest video! I have a full time job now, so I really hope I can keep up the quantity and quality of these videos.

Thanks for any feedback.

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
You look like you genuinely like to do what you do. You speak so easily to the camera in a very conversational way, but is structured and to the point for the most part. I was surprised to see that you only have 52 subs because you speak as if you have been doing this for a long while and have more subs than you do. Your sound is great. Your style is unique (from what I've seen). I the little TV thingys you have and the cut-aways to little skit thingys in your vlog thingys THINGYS THINGYS THINGYS.

ProjectJamesify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Totally not my type of videos so my opinion is pretty irrelevant here. But this looks very professional! As if you've been doing this for years. Great video I really liked it :)

M. B. Harkins

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I agree with what the others are saying - your videos do look very professional! I love the effects going on in the background, and the cuts and transitions are very smooth. The video and audio quality are both very clear. While this whole video was about low confidence, you seem pretty confident in front of that camera, and like you love what you do! Your personality very much shines through, which is more than can be said for a lot of smaller channels - and this is a great thing because personality is what sets a lot of channels apart from one another, and what makes them stand out. Your sense of humor is great, and there was a lot of great content packed into a short 3-minute video - and these are exactly the kinds of videos I like to see.

Keep up the great work!

Reactions: JV Trammell

JV Trammell

Reaction score
You look like you genuinely like to do what you do. You speak so easily to the camera in a very conversational way, but is structured and to the point for the most part. I was surprised to see that you only have 52 subs because you speak as if you have been doing this for a long while and have more subs than you do. Your sound is great. Your style is unique (from what I've seen). I the little TV thingys you have and the cut-aways to little skit thingys in your vlog thingys THINGYS THINGYS THINGYS.
Thank you so much! Creating films and what not is my passion so I've been really enjoying making these. I've always been a bit nervous of putting myself out there so I'm glad I seem comfortable.

Totally not my type of videos so my opinion is pretty irrelevant here. But this looks very professional! As if you've been doing this for years. Great video I really liked it :)
Haha I get ya. I'm not a big fan of gaming so it's hard for me to review those videos as well. But thanks for your kind words!

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey, your video is great! Like I don't even really watch vlogs and I really liked it and I look forward to seeing more.

The humour was really spot on, I really liked the cut-away jokes, the editing was tight, and perhaps ironically you do not have any problems with confidence.

Also I like the little things you have going on in the background- good job!

One thing I would say is I tried to click subscribe at the end but there doesn't seem to be an annotation link so maybe you could add one.

Reactions: JV Trammell

JV Trammell

Reaction score
Hey, your video is great! Like I don't even really watch vlogs and I really liked it and I look forward to seeing more.

The humour was really spot on, I really liked the cut-away jokes, the editing was tight, and perhaps ironically you do not have any problems with confidence.

Also I like the little things you have going on in the background- good job!

One thing I would say is I tried to click subscribe at the end but there doesn't seem to be an annotation link so maybe you could add one.

Thank you very much for all of your kind words! Yeah, sometimes I forget to annotate so I will make sure to do that. Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1456352320,1456352259][/DOUBLEPOST]
I agree with what the others are saying - your videos do look very professional! I love the effects going on in the background, and the cuts and transitions are very smooth. The video and audio quality are both very clear. While this whole video was about low confidence, you seem pretty confident in front of that camera, and like you love what you do! Your personality very much shines through, which is more than can be said for a lot of smaller channels - and this is a great thing because personality is what sets a lot of channels apart from one another, and what makes them stand out. Your sense of humor is great, and there was a lot of great content packed into a short 3-minute video - and these are exactly the kinds of videos I like to see.

Keep up the great work!
Thank you very much!