Im a New Vlogger, Should I Have A Specific Intro?

What about a theme song?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Absolutely Not

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Guys,

I recently started vlogging my college life daily and Im wondering if I should have a specific intro for the vlogs or just start the day, if you can give me your opinions id really appreciate it!

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it is better to use nice intro which reflects your channel identity (logo) but i prefer channels that have short intros and just save our time.

Jack Swish

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah do it mate- make it reflect your brand and get it associated with every video you make :)

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I thing it's better to have an intro for your channel,maybe a short-sweet intro.It's represent your channel & it's also important form branding...so ya maybe having an intro will be a good idea :)

QueenGabriella

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I think that having an intro would be a good idea, as long as it's not too lengthy. Make it short, sweet, and to the point so that you don't get negative feedback on it. Make sure that it's "you" though. Get inspiration from other intros, but in the end, make it something you're happy with :)

AudVid Bros

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't think you should have an intro.

Hendrik Kapp

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You don`t necessarily have to have an intro to your vlogs however, try to have a specific type of style (your own style) that starts off each video. If you want an intro, keep it short and sweet. Hope this helped a little. :)

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I think if you are going to do any intro make it very short but include cool shots of what your vlogging. If that makes sense. For example if you go on trip somewhere and got a cool shot of scenery or something include a 2 or 3 second shot of that. Something colorful, good quality and interesting. That's what is going to capture people.

Henry Gallimore

I WANT TO DIE
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Guys,

I recently started vlogging my college life daily and Im wondering if I should have a specific intro for the vlogs or just start the day, if you can give me your opinions id really appreciate it!
I think adding a short intro with a non-cheesy theme tune can help you establish your own brand and flavour. I'd say experiment with it, having a recurring theme gives your audience something to attach to.