If Machinima,Yeousch and TGN Were To Close Down Who Would You Want To Get Partnered By?

Status
Not open for further replies.

callum connor

Click That Subscribe Button!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I guess it says it all in the title,who would you want to get partnered if Machinima,Yeousch,And TGN all were to close down????In All Honestly i wouldnt really know who to get partnered by If They all went:confused:Got any Ideas?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont know of any other Networks to be honest, I would however drive traffic away from the channel and get your fans onto your own website which would be hosting ads, not necessarily Adsense ads, perhaps ones from sponsors in the industry :)

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
WWRAO r whatever the hell their name is :L

callum connor

Click That Subscribe Button!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont know of any other Networks to be honest, I would however drive traffic away from the channel and get your fans onto your own website which would be hosting ads, not necessarily Adsense ads, perhaps ones from sponsors in the industry :)
I Would Probably get partnered by IGN (TGN's Rivals).Youtube Just wouldnt be youtube without all three of the big companies TGN,Yeousch,Machinima

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
get partnered/sponsored by some other random company near to where you live? just a suggestion.. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.