Ideas Guys come one ideas

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Posts like this one where people are just like "toss me ideas to vlog about!" Kind of make me sad. You should be vlogging because you have alot of things you're passionate about that you just WANT to share with the world. But making a post like this makes me think you just want to vlog, TO VLOG, but you don't actually have things you're passionate about to talk about. No offense, it's just sure I could throw you all kinds of ideas, but will they be things YOU'RE interested in? I could tell you to vlog about why I'M interested in, but it may be something you don't care about.

When I'm watching your vlog, I want to get to know YOU. So tell us your hobbies, tell us what pisses you off, tell us your dreams and goals, tell us about products you've used that worked or didn't work, show us your animals, show us your art and poetry, go out and do things with friends and when you're all having alot of fun film it. Watch other youtube videos until one of them stirs up emotions inside of you and you feel like talking about it, it could be because you liked the video so much you want to tell people about it, it could be because you agree with a cause so much you want to encourage people to be a part of it, it could be because you saw something that offended you so much you get p****d off about it. But sweety, I don't know what interests YOU, only you know that. I could say "vlog about anime! Vlog about SYMPHONIOUS7!! LOL but you might not like those things, so remember, this is your vlog.

Think back on your past too, I'll bet you have some really great stories to tell, most people do. What was highschool like for you? How are you in relationships? Have you made mistakes you want to get off your chest? Have advice you want to give to people? The list goes on and on, it's your life hon, share it with the world.

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I know I'm bursting at the seams with topics to talk about in my upcoming vlogs (so look out for those lol). But, yeah, just talk about stuff that's on you mind and make it interesting. Maybe it could be a book or movie you recently saw, an album that currently has you hooked, Symphonious7's sexy tags, anything. If you just sit down, take a breath, the ideas will come to you. My ideas always come to me late at night so I always have to jump up to write them down lol

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
well and going out and living life helps a TON. I'd say 75 percent of my sketch ideas happen when I'm goofing off with another person and they say something funny and I go "WHOA!! There's a sketch in that!!"

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
well and going out and living life helps a TON.
That too! One of my favorite YouTuber's videos are basically all vlogs where he just tells stories of things that has happened to him, etc. But, he's so hilarious that it makes it interesting to watch.

Reactions: Symph

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I know I'm bursting at the seams with topics to talk about in my upcoming vlogs (so look out for those lol). But, yeah, just talk about stuff that's on you mind and make it interesting. Maybe it could be a book or movie you recently saw, an album that currently has you hooked, Symphonious7's sexy tags, anything. If you just sit down, take a breath, the ideas will come to you. My ideas always come to me late at night so I always have to jump up to write them down lol
sounds like you don't get a lot of sleep do ya? xD