Ideas Guys come one ideas

expressloooove

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol so yes I already have another thread up here but thought i'd get two going anyway..
Give me ideas for videos I have a note book that I put the ideas in and write down what i'll say in the next video.. so yes i guess it's a script

Seuss

The original mouse.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not exactly a fan of writing my ideas down, because they seem interesting at first, but suddenly become sloppy in development.

My latest idea was series I was working on where I am trapped in my garage and I had to complete odd tasks in order to get supplies to survive. My garage was pretty much sound proof, but to avoid any more noise, the character I would be playing would be mute. When I actually got to work on it, it had too much sloppy camera work and terrible acting that I decided to scrap it in the editing process...

The only actual project I was able to finish was my "Stealth" video which took me 2 weeks to make:

Anyways, I'll write down a list of stuff I've though of:
-vlog style of camera work, randomly generated topics and sorta act them out, similar to improv
-take requests of random food combinations to eat, can be tasty or even disgusting
-use fiverr in combination with vlogging
-dropping a camera down the stairs in slow motion to see the effect it gives (this one was made when I was 12)
-practing moves on parkour (again, thought up when I was 12)

Other ideas I had usually resulted in 2-4 person limit, so they were scrapped immediately
Example:
(this is an example of a video me and my (twin) did when I was 12 and just wanted to be a simple filmmaker)

Anyways, good luck and hope you have a sudden brain burst. (Don't use a dictionary to define those two words.... :S)

expressloooove

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not exactly a fan of writing my ideas down, because they seem interesting at first, but suddenly become sloppy in development.

My latest idea was series I was working on where I am trapped in my garage and I had to complete odd tasks in order to get supplies to survive. My garage was pretty much sound proof, but to avoid any more noise, the character I would be playing would be mute. When I actually got to work on it, it had too much sloppy camera work and terrible acting that I decided to scrap it in the editing process...

The only actual project I was able to finish was my "Stealth" video which took me 2 weeks to make:

Anyways, I'll write down a list of stuff I've though of:
-vlog style of camera work, randomly generated topics and sorta act them out, similar to improv
-take requests of random food combinations to eat, can be tasty or even disgusting
-use fiverr in combination with vlogging
-dropping a camera down the stairs in slow motion to see the effect it gives (this one was made when I was 12)
-practing moves on parkour (again, thought up when I was 12)

Other ideas I had usually resulted in 2-4 person limit, so they were scrapped immediately
Example:
(this is an example of a video me and my (twin) did when I was 12 and just wanted to be a simple filmmaker)

Anyways, good luck and hope you have a sudden brain burst. (Don't use a dictionary to define those two words.... :S)
but if i don't write my ideas down i forget them... I guess it's not really a script it's more of a topic i guess lol

Seuss

The original mouse.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
but if i don't write my ideas down i forget them... I guess it's not really a script it's more of a topic i guess lol
Yes, topics are extremely important to write down, but only when got an actual piece of solid gold that won't fail at all... *sigh*

expressloooove

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes, topics are extremely important to write down, but only when got an actual piece of solid gold that won't fail at all... *sigh*
yeah i've been down that road before... grade 12 we had to make a movie that was more than 5 mins long and had to have a 12 page script. I stayed up 3 nights working on it... it became a 12 min video and a 42 page script... i chose all the guys that always skipped classes... utter failure

Seuss

The original mouse.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah i've been down that road before... grade 12 we had to make a movie that was more than 5 mins long and had to have a 12 page script. I stayed up 3 nights working on it... it became a 12 min video and a 42 page script... i chose all the guys that always skipped classes... utter failure
Yes, group film projects always turn into utter disasters, but you need about 4 people to produce a polished video. But you need partners who are actually committed into starting, helping, and finishing a product with the same vision.

Being an alone filmmaker resorts in being a standard v-blogger with very little chance to work on any "solid" videos he wants to try.

expressloooove

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes, group film projects always turn into utter disasters, but you need about 4 people to produce a polished video. But you need partners who are actually committed into starting, helping, and finishing a product with the same vision.

Being an alone filmmaker resorts in being a standard v-blogger with very little chance to work on any "solid" videos he wants to try.
agreed. gosh i need to make another movie.. haha it sucked cuz i was the one who wrote the script and edited the video here's the link

Tom Elliott

I've Got It
Reaction score
Talk about topical things, that's always a good thing to do. Maybe talk about april fools day or something similar?

expressloooove

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Talk about topical things, that's always a good thing to do. Maybe talk about april fools day or something similar?
haha april fools day... I'm not sure that's a good thing... i've caused so many traumatic memories to people