I'd love some honest feedback.

Klaz&baz

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi all, I'm still getting the hang editing and YouTube in general I'd love to get some feedback from others, and thing i could improve and anything I'm doing well id really appreciate it!

Jack Decker

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just some off-the-cuff thoughts.
1) Give some kind of an intro. Tell what game you're playing. What's your goal in it. Who's playing with you. Ground us first.
2) Sorry but the pander was boring. Just because you and those you play with laugh, doesn't mean it will seem funny to viewers. View humor from a viewer's standpoint.
3) Consider selecting ONE game and running with just it. Games have their own following. You specialize in their game and you have a CHANCE to get their following. If you want to play more than one game, start a new channel for each game you want to play.
4) Show at least yourself in the lower right corner. People subscribe to people, not channels.

Good luck!

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Shorter videos are easier to watch, timestamps are good to have for long videos so If I'm looking for something specific about this game I can quickly navigate there. Btw I started with game videos too, fun experience, the good news is that you are learning things like editing & thumbnail design which can come very handy when looking for a job.