Gaming I'd like a review of my newest video! Thanks to anyone who is willing to spend the time to give me criticism.

PresidentPoverty

Reaction score

Put alot of effort into this video. I feel like my editing skills are making alot of progress :) . Feel free to give me criticism also :3.

Last edited:

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
it's not really my style of video, but i see you have a lot of likes on it so clearly you are doing something right.
You had some funny jokes in there. Personally I wish it was a bit faster paced. Something like 4 min long with all the best jokes.

I think for people who play this game they will be more willing to watch the whole thing though.
To me the game is very slow paced and you have a very mellow voice throughout the video. I'm not telling you to be fake, but i think it might be worth exaggerating your expressions, kind of like you are on stage and need the people in the back to hear you. (not just yelling though)

I sort of wish you had a life counter at the top showing how many tried you die/failed. I think that would be funny.
Maybe in the first 10 seconds showing 3 failed attempts, kind of to draw the person into the video and be funny that you are going to be failing a lot in this video.

Introduce yourself somewhere in the video? Ask to subscribe at the end and middle maybe sounds silly but it's proven it works better than not asking.

ps. In the future, create threads like this in the review section, not collab.