I would love to hear opinions about my channel

ioGlace

Hello I created my channel 5 days ago and recently uploaded my second video this time, I tried 60fps gameplay.
I would like to hear opinions about my channel and videos, what's good, what's bad, what should I do to improve,etc. I'm trying to do my best to be relevant on my niche.

Thank you very much for the help!
ioGlace

Hey ioGlace!
I couldn't find any problems with your channel. Trust me I was looking. You have a nice banner and profile picture, colourful thumbnails, amazing short intro, good tags and titles. I could only recommend one thing: make a channel description where you tell a little about yourself and your videos and your upload schedule because people want a consistent schedule so they can expect your videos.
Keep yu the good work!

Channel is pretty good actually! You have a nice intro, profile picture, banner, and your content is pretty entertaining! I hope to see more from you in the future!

Hey ioGlace!
I couldn't find any problems with your channel. Trust me I was looking. You have a nice banner and profile picture, colourful thumbnails, amazing short intro, good tags and titles. I could only recommend one thing: make a channel description where you tell a little about yourself and your videos and your upload schedule because people want a consistent schedule so they can expect your videos.
Keep yu the good work!

Channel is pretty good actually! You have a nice intro, profile picture, banner, and your content is pretty entertaining! I hope to see more from you in the future!

I think you channel looks great, and you introduced me to Splix. I'm about to try that out now.

Thank you all for the kind words and nice suggestions! I love this community :D

Back