I want to improve my content Any tips specific to me

Adeelcool

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really want to improve my content,so what are tips solely to improve the actual content itself

Reactions: DaBlakester5

DaBlakester5

Reaction score
Hi Adeelcool! Just watched your video on types of annoying people and I wanted to provide you with some feedback.

First, I think you did an excellent job editing the video; the jump cuts kept the video rolling and helped condense the video to its most important points.

Second, you did a great job keeping the viewer engaged. You showed enthusiasm for the topic and that helps with making the viewer care about the overall points your making. You also had a good sense of humor!

Third, sound and video quality were good so props to you.

Things that I believe would boost the quality of your content would be to work on an intro if possible and add some background music, nothing too crazy just something that fits well with the video and doesn't distract the viewer.

All in all, you did a great job and I can't wait to see more content from you on the future!

Best,
- Blake

Adeelcool

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Adeelcool! Just watched your video on types of annoying people and I wanted to provide you with some feedback.

First, I think you did an excellent job editing the video; the jump cuts kept the video rolling and helped condense the video to its most important points.

Second, you did a great job keeping the viewer engaged. You showed enthusiasm for the topic and that helps with making the viewer care about the overall points your making. You also had a good sense of humor!

Third, sound and video quality were good so props to you.

Things that I believe would boost the quality of your content would be to work on an intro if possible and add some background music, nothing too crazy just something that fits well with the video and doesn't distract the viewer.

All in all, you did a great job and I can't wait to see more content from you on the future!

Best,
- Blake
Thank you, i appreciate the feedback, I'll work On my intro more, and try adding music to it[DOUBLEPOST=1467128328,1467074618][/DOUBLEPOST]
Moved to reviews and feedback section for you
Ahh, thank you