Gaming I wanna make funny moments videos similar to Fitz and Vanoss, PC ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone, it's been a little bit since I posted on here, still looking for people to collab with, I wanna make quality content with others who also strive toward that goal. Please post an answer to all the following questions!

Questions :
  1. What is your channel name?
  2. What is your discord name and tag?
  3. What games do you play normally for funny moments?
  4. How long have you been on youtube for?
  5. How long do you spend editing each video?
  6. How often do you normally post?
Thank you for your time!

Reactions: StrangePlayz

DrawingLapsesT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
  1. What is your channel name? KinglyMagic
  2. What is your discord name and tag? flynn#4799
  3. What games do you play normally for funny moments? fortnite, the culling, csgo, dead by daylight
  4. How long have you been on youtube for? 3-4 years
  5. How long do you spend editing each video? 1-3 hrs
  6. How often do you normally post? well i recently deleted my videos but soon i will start posting again daily or bi-daily

Deca

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Physic Freak
1. My channel name is DecaCode Games message me on discord if you can't find it, if you go on my channel I do not have lots of vids I think only 6 atm but hopefully more
2.My discord name is Night#1486
3. I normally play a game called SCP but I have many other games, just no one that has a strong enough pc to play with. I uploaded a fortnite vid I rewatched it and it is not as good as I would like but since I only have a few friends who I can record with it is hard to get a good clip to upload
4. I am 14 now but I had an old channel I did vids on for 3 years and that helped me learn how to make vids I looked at my old channel and thought I should make a new one since I wanted to start fresh. the old channel is still up but be warned I have a high pitched voice XD (if you want it message me on discord)
5. I spend hours editing but if I had to some it up 6h, most of the hours is me watching the videos I made over and over and over again trying to pick and choose the best clips to add, I know if you look at my channel it may not be as funny but that's why I want to collab with other youtubers so I can grow and make funnier vids
6. I normally post when ever I feel like posting, I am starting to post once to 3 times a week but with school and stuff it is hard to find clips to post in the short time period I have to record and play.
(on a side note if you want to see what I look like I have recently started using face cam and I am doing a lets play with it, its and old game but a game I like so I do not care to much about the support just as long as I enjoy it.) I honestly think that this idea is amazing and is exactly what I have been looking for ever since I started in my first channel.

Last edited:

RazerAero235

Reaction score
1. My channel name is RazerAero Gaming
2. RazerAero#4897
3. Im open to all games like siege to csgo to uno even and gmod
4. Im just now starting a youtube channel
5. I plan to put decent effort into my videos so probably a good 3 hours or more
6. I plan to post weekly to start but up my posting more when I have the time

Im just starting out right now on xbox but plan to build a new pc in a month. But I can start playing smaller mini games on my older system like uno, stickfight, etc. Im just looking for people that have similar interests

Bstar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
  1. Answers :
    1. What is your channel name? - Bstar
    2. What is your discord name and tag? - Bstar#2712
    3. What games do you play normally for funny moments? - dead by daylight, gmod, overwatch, and other random games (almost anything if its worth the time)
    4. How long have you been on youtube for? - 4 years
    5. How long do you spend editing each video? - 3 hours
    6. How often do you normally post? - once a week for the time being

Panndas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
  1. What is your channel name? My channel is Operator Panndas (Yes, it use double "N")
  2. What is your discord name and tag? PANNDAS#9297
  3. What games do you play normally for funny moments? I played siege a lot these day, but I also play other game on steam like Dota2, GTAV, GMod, Friday The 13th, etc.
  4. How long have you been on youtube for? Its been so long, but I just started creating and uploading content last year
  5. How long do you spend editing each video? as long as I have the time to finished it, I've been busy with college so it depens on that if I have the time to edit or not.
  6. How often do you normally post? 1 or 2 week for 1 video. If i'm lucky I can upload 2 or 3 video in a week.

askingsoup

Reaction score
i can't reply to convo's yet but you can hit me up on discord man :)
asking soup#6918

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your discord tag doesn't work, mine is PhysicsFreak#9906, try adding me.

Omg nevermind it works now XD

Last edited:

Gunshot501

Reaction score
  1. What is your channel name? Gunshot501
  2. What is your discord name and tag? Gunshot501#6916
  3. What games do you play normally for funny moments? Any thing really (Fortnite, COD, Gmod, GTA V, etc..)
  4. How long have you been on youtube for? Couple 3-4 years can't truly remember
  5. How long do you spend editing each video? 2+ hours, depends on length
  6. How often do you normally post? Right now I haven't been too active but i want to get two a week, haven't had any good content to edit

Status
Not open for further replies.