Gaming I wanna make funny moments videos similar to Fitz and Vanoss, PC ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is your channel name?Buoyantguide0
  2. What is your discord name and tag?Buoyantguide0#6436
  3. What games do you play normally for funny moments?Fortnite,starting gta again,Gmod,Csgo...
  4. How long have you been on youtube for?1 year (3-6 months serious)
  5. How long do you spend editing each video?2-6 hours
  6. How often do you normally post?Schedule been off as need ppl to play with but willing to upload as often as possible

1. What is your channel name? WelDino
  2. What is your discord name and tag? Caleb Grablin#7483
  3. What games do you play normally for funny moments? CSGO (as seen on my channel) down for any game really, like playing fortinite as well, in it for funny moments and to play with SOME skill lol
  4. How long have you been on youtube for? Over a span of 4 years, and a couple channels, this is the channel I am really sticking with because I feel that youtube is a passion of mine and its something I really enjoy. I love making new friends and editing.
  5. How long do you spend editing each video? Jeez, If I had to hazzard a guess, it would have to be days to WEEKS (ik) im a perfectionist and I want to make sure that every video I make is 100% funny to my viewers (although I dont have many) I want to make sure they enjoy the gameplay as much as I did.
  6. How often do you normally post? for 1 video, about 1 week, to 3 weeks, and I want to try to upload more consistently.
Although you might not read this man, I hope you take the time to meet me and have some fun and play a few games with me!

• What is your channel name?
  • What is your discord name and tag?
  • What games do you play normally for funny moments?
  • How long have you been on youtube for?
  • How long do you spend editing each video?
  • How often do you normally post?
1. Taboo
2.Taboo#7189
3. CS:GO, vrchat (on pc) (games I never had enough footage for/ no1 I play with has the game: rainbow six siege, rings of elysium, deceit, for honor, stickfight the game) open for other games too
4. start first channel: somewhere 2013 ( terrible channel) second channel: 2015 (a little better but still) this channel 2018: good id say
5. about 6 hours for 3 minut videos
6. 1 time per week but I didn't upload for a month cuz I had other things on my mind

1. Reag4n
2. Reag4n#7303
3. Rainbow Six Siege, Fortnite, CSGO, Gmod, TF2, Uno
4. A Bit Longer Than A Year (Many of my first videos are privated 'cuz they're cringey)
5. 1-2 Hours, depending on the video length
6. Once a week

New
  1. What is your channel name?Royal Phoenix
  2. What is your discord name and tag?Mr. Phoenix#3833
  3. What games do you play normally for funny moments?Gmod,Csgo...
  4. How long have you been on youtube for?Never really fully started
  5. How long do you spend editing each video?3-12 hours
  6. How often do you normally post?

1. What is your channel name? - FireMonkey
  2. What is your discord name and tag? - Ricky#0001
  3. What games do you play normally for funny moments? - I normally can't do funny moments due to the times that my friends are available, but I end up playing tons of different games for funny moments, ranging from Pavlov (A VR shooter) to games like Garry's Mod & Fortnite.
  4. How long have you been on youtube for? - Started in 2009, Made my current channel in 2015/2016
  5. How long do you spend editing each video? - I used to spend like 10 minutes editing videos, but now I spend at minimum 1-2 hours editing a video.
  6. How often do you normally post? - For 2019 I plan to post every single day, but in 2018 I had an off and on schedule.

1. What is your channel name? Crozex
  2. What is your discord name and tag? Crozex #7011
  3. What games do you play normally for funny moments? I honestly just restarted on youtube but I would say GMOD and Fortnite or Rainbow Six
  4. How long have you been on youtube for? 3 years, but this year I have restarted
  5. How long do you spend editing each video? 2-3 hours
  6. How often do you normally post? I just restarted my channel but Im planning on twice a week

1. What is your channel name? SkillzRico's Gamer TV
  2. What is your discord name and tag? SkillzRico#8374
  3. What games do you play normally for funny moments? PUBG, Rainbow Six Siege, FPS games in general, GTA5
  4. How long have you been on youtube for? I started uploading in December 2015 I think, I have had a few breaks because life but I enjoy the process of creating content so I keep coming back to it.
  5. How long do you spend editing each video? Depends on the vid anywhere from 2-15 hours
  6. How often do you normally post? I now post at a minimum once a month but want to try to upload at least once a week this year, I used to post more frequently. I'm aiming for quality over quantity.

Channel name: Px Bakarainic
Discord name: Px Bakarainic#7619
Games: csgo, fortnite and others
1-2 year
Just started doing videos instead of streams and I will spend around 3-4 hours editing
Now that I'm now uploading instead of streaming I will try to upload everyday but definitely every other day
Also I know taboo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back