Vlog I understand what you're saying!!!

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
So awhile ago I wanted to do a wonderfull video of me saying "I understand what you're saying" in a ton of languages. As you can imagine I don't speak a ton of languages, so I wanted to ask for some help. If you speak any other languages beside english (duh) I would appreciate it you could send me a video of you saying how to say "I understand what you're saying" or sometime of that sort. You could post this video as unlisted but please send it to me or post the link here. It's really only there to help me pronounce it better. I would give everyone a thankyou who helps ^_^

Going to be using Google Translate to find out how to pronounce these, but I want to know how normal people would say it and not how a computer translator this would be grammatically and socially correct.​
List of Languages
- Spanish​
- French​
- Italian​
- Chinese (Mandarin)​
- Chinese (Cantonese)​
- Japanese​
- Finnish​
- Russian​
-Indian (Hindi)​
-Indian (Punjabi)​
- German​
- Korean​
- Vietnamese​
-Portuguese​
-Dutch​
-Hawaiian (is that even the name of the language)​
-ETC (Other)​
Thanks. . . ok and you can tag other people if you know that can speak other languages.​

MrsCoherence

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
In spanish it would be "Entiendo lo que dices" I can't record it right now, but you can copy it on google translator and then click to hear it and try to do it like that :]

Reactions: Nicekid76

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
In spanish it would be "Entiendo lo que dices" I can't record it right now, but you can copy it on google translator and then click to hear it and try to do it like that :]
This is true. I just didn't want to google translate the phrase because sometime the translations are silly but I guess if people just type of they say it I could punch it into Google translate and have it just pronounce it for me[DOUBLEPOST=1375668111,1375668055][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can speak Hmong.
So how would you say "I understand what you're saying" in Hmong?

SimplyRodney

I never knew I could change this. What the heck.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This is true. I just didn't want to google translate the phrase because sometime the translations are silly but I guess if people just type of they say it I could punch it into Google translate and have it just pronounce it for me[DOUBLEPOST=1375668111,1375668055][/DOUBLEPOST]

So how would you say "I understand what you're saying" in Hmong?

It's hard to spell out, LOL. You should just use Google translation. That SHOULD be accurate. It also depends on which kind you are speaking because there are two types of Hmong tongues.

Reactions: Nicekid76

TheWillBox

I make moving pictures!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In Cantonese: Ng'all Ming Bak (I understand) Lay Gong Gung Mut Yeah (what you are saying)

In Mandarin: Wo Dong Ni Shou Shen Me (I understand what you are speaking)

There ya go :) The cantonese is a bit harder, if you have We Chat or something I can send you an audio clip.

PotatoCrab

With great power comes great responsibility.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Russian - я понимаю что ты говоришь (also tried the google translate ''hear it'' option and it sounded perfect)
Latvian - Es saprotu ko tu runā

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
Norwegian: Jeg skjønner hva du sier.
Or : Jeg forstår hva du sier.

Google translate is kinda okay, just the last word is kinda derpy. xD