Vlog I Travel The World! Where Are You From?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Welcome to the forums fellow Traveler! I hope you will enjoy it here as you enjoy the world!
As you can see from my username, I´m from Sweden, in a small town called Umeå! But i have been on the road myself, and just arrived in London, UK! Will be here till Sunday, since I have to work on Monday!

Pedro Nascimento

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@TheSwedishTraveler I just went to look at Sweden's map to see where about your town Umeå is, and is quite far from Stockholm. I could get a flight to Stockholm and spend there 24 hours.
London I am going in the end of this month, you're probably not there anymore.
Quite a nice channel you have keep going!! :)

Reactions: TheSwedishTraveler

TheSwedishTraveler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
@TheSwedishTraveler I just went to look at Sweden's map to see where about your town Umeå is, and is quite far from Stockholm. I could get a flight to Stockholm and spend there 24 hours.
It´s an one hour flight from Stockholm, so it´s quite far! It´s a decent little town with about 100k people in it!
Yeah I won´t be here then, since I´m leaving on the 16th, since I have to work on the 17th! Have been on the road for 3 weeks already!

PSTravels

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello from Malaysia! :) Love your video content!

Daphydeez

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey to you all! I am a vlogger and I travel the world making vlogs!
Tell me where are you from and if you want to collaborate on something that would be nice for both channels.

I live in Dubai so it's easy for me to go almost anywhere.
See you soon
Dubai is an interesting place. I've never been there yet :D

I love living around the world as much as I can. I'm born and raised in Hong Kong, now in Canada for school :D[DOUBLEPOST=1501629988,1501629955][/DOUBLEPOST]
What are you planning to do in London??

AidenScott

Reaction score
Hello! I live in Central Valley California just under the major city of Fresno, it is quite far from Los Angeles or San Francisco so if you were to collab with me, you'll have to land in LAX then take another flight to Fresno's international airport.

TheSwedishTraveler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello! I live in Central Valley California just under the major city of Fresno, it is quite far from Los Angeles or San Francisco so if you were to collab with me, you'll have to land in LAX then take another flight to Fresno's international airport.
Fresno, reminds me of a Gabriel Iglesias joke!

Cassian

Reaction score
I'm in Atlanta! Come visit so we can vlog together.