Gaming I now have a Discord server publicly. All chill gamers are welcome.

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Add me at Renegade Operative#5306 and I'll invite you in.

Wanted to try a tactic that had no restrictions, no requirement and just plain fun with people around various communities. There is a big rule and that's no disrespecting others but anyone is free to try their luck here to see if we can shake something loose.

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Good luck with that, usually stuff that allows open promotion end up being a dumping ground of Youtube links with no actual discussion

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Good luck with that, usually stuff that allows open promotion end up being a dumping ground of Youtube links with no actual discussion
That's why I planned ahead with a private server where it's a lot more intense about collaborations and has worked ever since. So far we didn't get link dumpers. :)

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Also I'm still looking for folks that are interested. So far the search is going well but I wouldn't mind taking more people in if asked, just be sure to be 17+ and up. Unless you're a really mature teenager our podcast account is all about 18+ adult humor. We're certainly not a kid friendly podcast.

Aidan Bartee

Reaction score
Also I'm still looking for folks that are interested. So far the search is going well but I wouldn't mind taking more people in if asked, just be sure to be 17+ and up. Unless you're a really mature teenager our podcast account is all about 18+ adult humor. We're certainly not a kid friendly podcast.
Hey I'm 13 u would be down I'm mature enough and trust me I talk about a hit like that all of the time

Aidan Bartee

Reaction score
f*****g hell my phone is autocorrecting s**t instead of hit aswell xD

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
f*****g hell my phone is autocorrecting s**t instead of hit aswell xD

XD don't worry about it. I make typos myself sometimes, we all make mistakes.

Just be sure to add me to Discord and I'll talk to you about what I want from others when joining the group. Nothing too extreme but we should have a conversation just in case.

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Gotcha on board Clark, hopefully many good things can come from our conversation.