Request I need uplifting, positive inspirational music for an upcoming video!

TheKays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am looking for uplifting, positive inspirational copyright free music to use. Does anyone know where I can find this without paying anything?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't know if he is able to at the moment, and i can;t guarentee he won't ask for money. You may have to talk to him, and he might be able to work something out for you for a shout out. No guarentees as i said, but Syn, the magic man has done some music for me. You can find him on sound cloud as syn_themagicman or Syn, The Magic Man.

crackbot72

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I use a website called incompetech.com, its got a lot of royalty free music you can use.

just make sure to put the song and the artists name in the description of your video.

under the play button there is words that say, "Credit this piece by copying the following to your credits section:" then under it it should say something like this, "Blue Ska" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
just make sure you put that in your video description.

Syn

Reaction score
Guess I can't send you a message, but I can probably make something for you. How long? What is it going to be used for? And what other details could you give me about how you want it to sound (Tempo, instruments/sounds, etc.)?

Reactions: Kota_Bloodmoore

TheKays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Guess I can't send you a message, but I can probably make something for you. How long? What is it going to be used for? And what other details could you give me about how you want it to sound (Tempo, instruments/sounds, etc.)?
Hey there! I am looking for some similar to this:
Amazing & Beautiful Cinematic Background Music For Videos by e-soundtrax
(Type this on youtube and it should pop up as first result)
Thanks! :)

Syn

Reaction score
Hey there! I am looking for some similar to this:
Amazing & Beautiful Cinematic Background Music For Videos by e-soundtrax
(Type this on youtube and it should pop up as first result)
Thanks! :)
Seems like I might be able to help you, I'll start working on something, if you give me an e-mail address or someway to send you what I come up with then I'll try to send you something tonight and we'll go from there.

TheKays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Seems like I might be able to help you, I'll start working on something, if you give me an e-mail address or someway to send you what I come up with then I'll try to send you something tonight and we'll go from there.
Hey, I just got back! You can contact me on kevinandklaudia@gmail.com