Request I need someone to design an updated channel art for my channel. [No Payment]

Oliver Eaton

Reaction score
Hello YT, Oliver here. Im new to this site as I was recommended by another YouTuber to use this site to ask.
What I want is a new banner for my channel art that features my YouTube accounts name (Oliver Eaton) and has a nice friendly looking design.

Oliver Eaton

Reaction score
Hello YT, Oliver here.
So I am needing a new updated channel theme that I want to use in 2016 as to freshen up the channel, now personally I require a new channel art banner and possible a profile picture, but If you can make intros to match these then please consider it.
So currently my channel art is about a year old and profile picture is around 2 years old. So for the channel art I am looking possibly for a new theme that looks colourful and eye-catching and links with the channel. (My channel includes Gaming, Tutorials, Fact Videos, Comedy Shows) - So I have no overall theme to keep by meaning that I concentrate on colour themes for the channel.
Mainly I'm requesting for a new channel art and if you can a profile picture that is similar to the current one I have (Same as forum pic) but using the theme from the channel art.

Topknot

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, your best bet would be to find templates and sort them out to your liking, because its quite hard to get quality channel branding without any payment or incentive. But, goodluck! You might someone on a good day :D

Reactions: Oliver Eaton