I need help.

Levi Edmonson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I made my youtube in january of 2020 and now i have 107 subscribers but, now my school is deleting my channel, so i need some help, what are some names for a gaming channel and what do you think the fastest way to grow again is?

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
why is your school deleting your channel? I wouldnt think it was any of their business :confused:

Levi Edmonson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Honestly, I don't know. I am trying to get them to help me switch my email to my new personal email but they are refusing to which kinda sucks for me:cry2:

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
the competition is fierce, very hard to grow a gaming channel, but if you are good at a certain topic like hidden map spots/strategies or equipment than you can focus on that, but it's more like you really have to be good at something specific, I started with game videos too but then realized I cant spend so much time playing games so switched topic to something that is more likely to help make a living

Jack Decker

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here's some ideas:

1) If your channel with the school is still up, post a video promoting your new channel on it. Give a link to your new channel both in the video and in its description.

2) Unless the school owns the channel (and thus its videos), copy all your videos and post them to your channel. Post them in chronological order.

3) Go after a niche. No, gaming itself isn't a niche. What genre of games do you most enjoy? Focus your channel on that niche.

4) Name the channel after yourself. YOU are the channel. What's your first name or nickname that you wouldn't mind being known as? Add the game genre your channel focuses on to that name. For example, "Jack RPG". But make sure no channel already has that name. If someone does, pick a different name. It needs to be unique for you to stand out.

5) Are there YouTubers near you? If so, contact them to do a collaboration video with them. No, it doesn't matter what their channel is about. Just have them on your channel gaming with you. You then appear on their channel doing what their channel's niche is. If it is a beauty channel, that's fine. Let her slap you up with make-up. While she does, you two can talk about your channel. Just as you two will talk about her channel for the video that will appear on your channel.

6) Invest into a really good microphone. Your camera doesn't need to be great since you'll just be showing a postage stamp of yourself in the lower left corner playing the game.

7) Always ... ALWAYS remember that it is YOU that is your channel. Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. Do NOT think anyone cares about how good of a player you are. They don't. There are always better players than you. People subscribe to hear YOU. Let them hear you. Don't ever go silent in a video.

Good luck!

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Log on to your channel before you click that link. Then go to Move channel. Your welcome

Levi Edmonson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Log on to your channel before you click that link. Then go to Move channel. Your welcome
ive already tryed this the school owns the account.

Reactions: Fost

Levi Edmonson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Here's some ideas:

1) If your channel with the school is still up, post a video promoting your new channel on it. Give a link to your new channel both in the video and in its description.

2) Unless the school owns the channel (and thus its videos), copy all your videos and post them to your channel. Post them in chronological order.

3) Go after a niche. No, gaming itself isn't a niche. What genre of games do you most enjoy? Focus your channel on that niche.

4) Name the channel after yourself. YOU are the channel. What's your first name or nickname that you wouldn't mind being known as? Add the game genre your channel focuses on to that name. For example, "Jack RPG". But make sure no channel already has that name. If someone does, pick a different name. It needs to be unique for you to stand out.

5) Are there YouTubers near you? If so, contact them to do a collaboration video with them. No, it doesn't matter what their channel is about. Just have them on your channel gaming with you. You then appear on their channel doing what their channel's niche is. If it is a beauty channel, that's fine. Let her slap you up with make-up. While she does, you two can talk about your channel. Just as you two will talk about her channel for the video that will appear on your channel.

6) Invest into a really good microphone. Your camera doesn't need to be great since you'll just be showing a postage stamp of yourself in the lower left corner playing the game.

7) Always ... ALWAYS remember that it is YOU that is your channel. Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. Do NOT think anyone cares about how good of a player you are. They don't. There are always better players than you. People subscribe to hear YOU. Let them hear you. Don't ever go silent in a video.

Good luck!
Thanks for the tips:)

Reactions: Jack Decker