Simon Erlic

So, I recently noticed a video popping up when you search my Channel, SupaSimon. Normally, I wouldn't care that much, but it became the first video that comes up when you search my channel name. This, bothers me quite a bit. I would be fine if it were some random video, but its a HACKING THREAT (Under the title of "A message to supasimon"). The person says that they will hack my channel (Which I am not afraid of. He used hacker-typer.), and use a dislike bot, which I am very much afraid of. I really would love to get this video taken down because it is bad publicity, not to mention it is a hate problem. Even a small, 70 Subscriber channel, needs to grow somehow. I got some friends to help flag the video, but its no use.

What should I do? Has anyone had a similar experience?

I would love any help.

Thanks in Advance,
Simon Erlic
(SUPASIMON)

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i watched that video and its pretty dang creepy. i reported it but i have no idea what to tell you. That sucks.

Ignore it, he will eventually go away.. Change your pass every 2 weeks or so, just in case he really is a hacker, and add some special characters like ''&%$#@()*'', so it is more secure. :)

perhaps consider emailing it to youtube incase that dislike bot gets your channel banned for illegal activity, you will have the email to prove you made them aware of that threat before it happened.

perhaps consider emailing it to youtube incase that dislike bot gets your channel banned for illegal activity, you will have the email to prove you made them aware of that threat before it happened.
That's a good idea. The chance that youtube will help is small, but at least you can somewhat prove what is going on when things would get worse.

Back