I need help signing into an old account

leglesstoad

Reaction score
Ok so, I have an old YouTube account where I used to post videos on in 2015 and I want to sign into it to delete these videos but I don't know the email address and password for it. The email address that I get notifications from uploads is a yahoo email but when I try to sign in using that, it tells me that there's no account using it. Also, the email address from when I type it into my yahoo comes up in this format - *******-1611@pages.plusgoogle.com. When I try to recover it, this comes up: (scroll for more info)
2020-04-16_LI.jpgWhat do I do about this and what does it mean? I also tried the whole Claim a pre-Google YouTube channel thing and I have had no luck as I don't remember the password. Also, when I try to do the recovery email it asks for my name so I put it in and it says that there is no account linked to any of the emails I try or any of the names (my real name, my youtube channel name etc). What do i do? I know it's a lot of questions but any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Attachments