I need help on this idea of mine...

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So there are alot of people talking and vloggin' about there favorite movies, and cartoons and Animes and so I got to thinking. One think I love and even collect are old(and new) live action tv shows.

Here's where I need help... I don't know what I will call my videos about live action shows. I don't do weekly videos, so I can't (as an example) do like Symph and call it "Live Action Fridays" and I'm not sure if "live Action Vlogs works neither. So I need help with naming it.

Another thing, is what channel do I upload it? I personally think it could fit on my main, but I'm not sure there neither.

For those that don't know what I mean by "live action", it's basically any show that had humans, and usually people in customs or even puppets in it.
For the young generation, think, Power Rangers, or the old batman live action series the TMNT movie and obscure tv show, things of that nature.

For my 70's and 80's kids, perhaps you've heard of H.R. PufnStuf? lol

So i need you help guys!

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
omg H.R. PufnStuf!! haha hmm im really bad with thinkin up names will you be reviewing them? i was thinking Live action Reviews with Th3stuffshow or something along those lines as simple as that is lol.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
omg H.R. PufnStuf!! haha hmm im really bad with thinkin up names will you be reviewing them? i was thinking Live action Reviews with Th3stuffshow or something along those lines as simple as that is lol.
Review, discuss, laugh at, recommend and enjoy... stuff like that

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your first name and then " 's Live Action " so for me it would be "Michael's Live Action" or "Live Action with Michael". Thats all I can think of right now. You could just name the videos as whatever the content is, say youre discussing the red power ranger in a video a lot then "Red Power Ranger VS Batman's Sidekick Robin" something like that could work. I think its more suited to your personal channel but theres certainly no harm introducing another series on th3stuffshow channel, after all your name doesnt keep you glued to one or two things :)

Reactions: Vicboss

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your first name and then " 's Live Action " so for me it would be "Michael's Live Action" or "Live Action with Michael". Thats all I can think of right now. You could just name the videos as whatever the content is, say youre discussing the red power ranger in a video a lot then "Red Power Ranger VS Batman's Sidekick Robin" something like that could work. I think its more suited to your personal channel but theres certainly no harm introducing another series on th3stuffshow channel, after all your name doesnt keep you glued to one or two things :)
it's why I chose the Stuff show :p

I think though that you might be right with it being for my personal 2nd channel. It's going to be a series, so perhaps Luke's Live Action could work.

Reactions: Vicboss and Michael

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
lol

call it "stuff about stuff"
keeping in um your stuff theme lol that sounds pretty review like.
meanwhile I will continue with my stubborn pixel puppets. :p

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
"Gems from the past" "Blast from the Past" "Do you remember (name of show you're reviewing)" Those are a few ideas.

Reactions: Vicboss and Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think its perfectly fine for the series, I get it now, its for the series not the video titles :)
--- merged: Apr 19, 2012 11:39 PM ---
"Do you remember (name of show you're reviewing)" Those are a few ideas.
I like that last one a lot, I can see people viewing it out of curiosity to see if they actually remember it or not even when the title doesnt ring any bells :D

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think its perfectly fine for the series, I get it now, its for the series not the video titles :)
--- merged: Apr 19, 2012 11:39 PM ---

I like that last one a lot, I can see people viewing it out of curiosity to see if they actually remember it or not even when the title doesnt ring any bells :D
You might of sold me on Symph's idea there.

The "Do you remember...." Series. hmmm.. that might work.

I'd like perhaps some more ideas if anyone else has any.

BTW thanks guys for helping out

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think the good thing with a Do You Remember ........ type series would be you could really be general, not only with live action shows but anything really, one day it could be about the turtles and the next you could be talking about something else that's fairly old like old phones, walkmans, music even. I can see the intro already, clocks with their hands spinning and you stroking your chin looking up with a brown tint and scratches added :)

Gazing back in time!