Gaming I need Black Ops 2 Gameplay

Favoring

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm currently waiting on my capture card to get here after the old one broke. I don't have any previously recorded footage either due to a HDD failure a while back. Does anyone have any gameplay they can give me?

I'll link your channel in the description.

Favoring

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Any kind really sniping is alright too. It has to be in 720p though. That's my only requirement. And this isn't a requirement, more like a suggestion, but you might to make sure its a good Gameplay before I upload it.

ThattKid Shawn

Most Based Person
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Look around on youtube. You don't have to commentate BO2 only. You can switch it up and just record PC or something, maybe even talk on camera if you want.

Favoring

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Look around on youtube. You don't have to commentate BO2 only. You can switch it up and just record PC or something, maybe even talk on camera if you want.
My channel is about the Call of Duty franchise. And I don't know about you, but I hate people just talking to me when I want to watch some gameplay. Don't you agree?

Reactions: ThattKid Shawn

ThattKid Shawn

Most Based Person
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My channel is about the Call of Duty franchise. And I don't know about you, but I hate people just talking to me when I want to watch some gameplay. Don't you agree?
I agree, but COD is over rated. I play it, I mean it's essential to have the game but everyone does BO2 Gameplays. I stopped. I originally aimed to be a COD channel, but now, I'ts PC gaming, and playthoughs on my xbox.

ThattKid Shawn

Most Based Person
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh, and what I meant to say was that everyone does it, and not many get noticed. That's why I gave up on it. But you seem dedicated to it, so if that is your dream, go for it buddy.:D

Reactions: Favoring

Favoring

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh, and what I meant to say was that everyone does it, and not many get noticed. That's why I gave up on it. But you seem dedicated to it, so if that is your dream, go for it buddy.:D
Thanks! I can build a fan base pretty quickly, it just takes time and quality to do it! :D

Reactions: ThattKid Shawn