Request I need a montage editor! For CoD MW3

Any good Editors?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IGNITED GAMING™

Turtle Gunner
Just as the title says. I play MW3 on the PS3, and I am going to be needing a GOOD MONTAGE EDITOR/MAKER. I will supply the clips, if you can add cool effects, and decent music. Thanks!

I am also up for it. :)
I have Sony Vegas and After Effects CS5, and I've currently been fooling around with both. You can send me your videos as well, and I'll...
Experiment. ;) 8.bhadley@gmail.com
I'll send them to you, but one thing. I will allow you to upload it to your channel, but I also want a copy so I can upload it to mine. If you do upload it to yours, I will want you to include my channel URL in the description. I will include you as the editor in mine. Sound good? I'll be gathering clips then!

I'll send them to you, but one thing. I will allow you to upload it to your channel, but I also want a copy so I can upload it to mine. If you do upload it to yours, I will want you to include my channel URL in the description. I will include you as the editor in mine. Sound good? I'll be gathering clips then!
I had no intention of uploading it to mine, but now that you mention it, I might, just to show off my work. ;)
And I will totally give your URL, shoutout, etc. :)

I had no intention of uploading it to mine, but now that you mention it, I might, just to show off my work. ;)
And I will totally give your URL, shoutout, etc. :)
Alright. Check out my channel, and see if you like them, and be sure you could do something cool with that type of stuffffff.

Back