I need a bit of advice regarding channels and YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone I have been thinking about this a lot lately since the forums have been open and since I have been doing YT videos. I am considering starting a new channel mainly YouTube based where I do videos in person talking about using YouTube and its features, promotion and everything we talk about here, so it would go kind of hand in hand and promote the place too I hope.

I have had my YTDesigner account which I share with my partner more or less and that was for helping get word out about our background websites.

I was wondering what you all think should I stick with YTDesigner or make a new one solely for YT promo talk, branding talk etc videos, I would also want to keep my gmail attached to it and that would mean deleting it which I would not want at all.

What do you think I should do in this situation, is YTDesigner really applicable to the videos I will be doing, does it matter much or would a fresh start be the best bet?

Any ideas, thoughts really :)

Thanks everyone :)

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sure. As Jesus one said "You got to follow your heart, not where your legs walk you. Lazy b*****d"

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What do you think I should do though, keep them on my current channel or make a new one?

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Keep that one and make a new one. for things like you said.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks Gingee, I am still a bit undecided, do you think my new content is interesting enough for its own channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.