I have stopped growing

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There was a time where I was growing on YouTube quite well but now it seems to be getting harder.

I would like some feedback to see if there is anything else I can improve on.

Thanks.

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Banner is really nice. The last 3 thumbnails are great, they have branding, but maybe a game logo or something so we know what the video is more about.

Reactions: Mirko

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Banner is really nice. The last 3 thumbnails are great, they have branding, but maybe a game logo or something so we know what the video is more about.
Thank you for the feedback! I will try that :)

KromeSmoke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think your content is actually really nice. Its done well, I can hear you clearly, your camera is clear. everything looks nice. I think you just need to keep grinding honestly. you have around 30 videos, just keep posting 3-4 times a week. market yourself on forums and other sites. You'll grow, I don't know if there's anything you can do about the quality of content though, unless you we're switching up what exactly you were gonna do, but that's an entirely different discussion

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think your content is actually really nice. Its done well, I can hear you clearly, your camera is clear. everything looks nice. I think you just need to keep grinding honestly. you have around 30 videos, just keep posting 3-4 times a week. market yourself on forums and other sites. You'll grow, I don't know if there's anything you can do about the quality of content though, unless you we're switching up what exactly you were gonna do, but that's an entirely different discussion
Thanks for taking time to give me that feedback. I do need to be uploading more often and maybe that tip could be the difference.

It's good to know that my content isn't the main reason for not growing as quickly.

Thanks!

Last edited:

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
... just keep posting 3-4 times a week...
Just thought I would add that the YouTube creators official channel says to be consistent, but burning yourself out (3-4 times a week) could potentially be an issue. Even just 1 time a week is fine, just be consistent (every Friday, Saturday or whatever) and let your audience know you upload on those specific days.

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just thought I would add that the YouTube creators official channel says to be consistent, but burning yourself out (3-4 times a week) could potentially be an issue. Even just 1 time a week is fine, just be consistent (every Friday, Saturday or whatever) and let your audience know you upload on those specific days.
Yeah I agree!

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Thing is to upload at least once per week, even more if it's possible but that's pretty much it. I don't think you stopped growing, I just think you started growing normally... You have a video with 60K views,, is normal that during those days you gained more subs (happened the same to me with my video that reached 300K views) People probably didn't subscribe cause they see you don't upload that often (that's my guess, I'm also a gaming channel)

Besides that, everything is pretty much good,, nice logo, nice thumbnails, nice banner, nice content and Fortnite should give you subs!
Hope it helps!

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thing is to upload at least once per week, even more if it's possible but that's pretty much it. I don't think you stopped growing, I just think you started growing normally... You have a video with 60K views,, is normal that during those days you gained more subs (happened the same to me with my video that reached 300K views) People probably didn't subscribe cause they see you don't upload that often (that's my guess, I'm also a gaming channel)

Besides that, everything is pretty much good,, nice logo, nice thumbnails, nice banner, nice content and Fortnite should give you subs!
Hope it helps!
Thank you for that advice. Yeah I did start getting subs after that video but now I might just be growing normally. (I get about 1 sub a day) I've seen your channel and you're doing very well and hitting crazy views. Well done!

Reactions: GameVestment

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you for that advice. Yeah I did start getting subs after that video but now I might just be growing normally. (I get about 1 sub a day) I've seen your channel and you're doing very well and hitting crazy views. Well done!
Thanks so much, I really appreciate it! Same as you I got lucky with a video but people noticed I was uploading every 2 days so a lot of them subscribed... like 600 in one day. After I just try to give them what they want if possible, is really hard to be honest but I guess that if you keep trying more people will join which is cool. Good luck with your channel and keep uploading,, Youtube is about grinding tbh