I have an Idea for a channel and I wonder if it is profitable?

Omri Grinshpan

Reaction score
Hey everyone, first post here :) I was thinking how good and succesful teaching channels are like Khan academy and Crash Course. I live in Israel and I have a degree in enginnering and about 5 years of experience being a math tutor. I was thinking of starting a channel something like Crash Course only in Hebrew. The reasons I think it will be succesful are: 1.Currently there aren't any channels that teach math to grades 1st-9th which I am most interested in. 2. I think I am a good teacher and I understands the medium.

My biggest concern is that there are only about 8 million people in Israel and I'm targeting a specific group of people grades from 1st to 9th let's say.

So my question to you, does it have a chance of being a profitable channel? Am i corrected in assuming this is an untapped market or is it too small?

Really appreciate your advice. Thank you!

Reactions: Anxxy

J krew flowless

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
HEY! it sounds interesting because as u said there is no channel like yours where you're from. yes you are targeting a specific audience but I think they would replay and replay your video over and over until they get it. you would help out your community and might get to call it a career. its interesting and I said go for it before someone beats you to it.

Reactions: Omri Grinshpan