Vlog I have 6000 Subs and want to VIDEO SWAP with YOU

BernieTheTree

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Hello you! Thank you for reading this weird post.

A little bit about me. I have nearing 6000 Subscribers and I am looking to arrange videos swaps.

The idea is you private message me and we pick a topic to make a video about. We swap videos and your video is uploaded to my channel and seen by my 6000 subscribers and my video is uploaded to your channel and seen by your subscribers

All I ask is that you have 3000 subscribers (or less if active, PM and Ill see what we can do) OR you are very active and have a healthy growth rate with a fairly active viewer base that always replies.

I can collab with ANY CHANNEL TYPE we just need to pick a video topic.

If you are interested please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME or REPLY with I LOVE BACON and I will PM you.

===============

UPDATE - I did this with a booktuber last month and we successfully swapped approx 200 subs :)

Last edited:

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i think this is impossible
because YouTube system can detect duplicated videos and it will reject it for publication, unless you take further editing to these swapped videos.

BernieTheTree

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
i think this is impossible
because YouTube system can detect duplicated videos and it will reject it for publication, unless you take further editing to these swapped videos.
Its not duplicate videos.... You make unique videos.

Eg.... topic .... FAVOURITE FOODS

Ill make a video about "10 foods I love", you make a video about why Bacon should be a super food........... or whatever.... then you upload mine to your channel with a shout out and yout video to mine and we swap audiences.

I did it with a booktuber last month and we swapped 200ish subs :)

Eyobel

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I LOVE BACON