I don't know how to improve my Funny Moments Content.

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, my name is Jake, and I have been doing YouTube for a little over 2 years. The last 6 or so months I have been getting into making "Funny Moments" style content, and I made a new channel specifically for that type of content. I am hoping that people can give me some recommendations for my content in general, or other types of content that I could post on my channel without detering from the "Funny Moments" style that I already have going on. Please ignore the video "Fortnite Hide and Seek Funny Moments", because I was experimenting with some stuff at the time, and it didn't really work out and wasn't up to par with my normal content. I am considering adding subtitles, but that kind of seems like a cliche thing to do, since almost all funny moments content creators do that now. Does anyone have any recommendations for me?

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you want to do something "Funny Moments" you should play a terrible games or something buggy or contain a lot of glitch. That will something to give the audience laugh if you find something really hilarious. Lay off the Fortnite videos because I don't think viewer will find it funny since it quite a polished game unless you have some great idea to make people laugh. Find something that is not over saturated and I am pretty sure you will grow pretty well.

Reactions: Boki
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Try condensing your content. Half-Hour Videos are not intriguing to say the least. Try putting only the BEST moments from your session into a well edited 10 min or less video. That being said there are many ways to YouTube and doing what you think is best is what makes you unique. Best of luck with your channel!

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I said, ignore my newest video, that one was TRASH. I already make my videos into 10 minutes, and you would know that if you looked at more then just my newest video, and read the post. Does anyone want to post some more recommendation, keeping this in mind? Because I really am interested in improvements, just annoyed that people are only critiquing work that I specifically wanted them to exclude from their critique.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I said, ignore my newest video, that one was TRASH. I already make my videos into 10 minutes, and you would know that if you looked at more then just my newest video, and read the post. Does anyone want to post some more recommendation, keeping this in mind? Because I really am interested in improvements, just annoyed that people are only critiquing work that I specifically wanted them to exclude from their critique.
How can I improve? *Uploads trash content :facepalm2:
Hmm.... Maybe if you think your content is trash don't upload it...
That being said my advice still applies to your 20 min videos.
Don't be rude when people are only trying to help you.

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I uploaded it because I was trying a different style of content, and then people told me it was trash, so I'm not uploading anything like that again. I appreciate that you are trying to help, but I already know that I shouldn't upload those videos. Are there any other recommendations that you think could help me?