I do not feel like I should be growing fast enough. I am trying to bind 2 channel types together, but I have not gotten many subs to views.

Biscuit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello you all! My channel recently hit its one year anniversary with 29 subs. My channel makes gaming content, but I also film funny videos. My strategy has been to make meme videos, use meme-like gaming videos (Think Poofesure) to bind them into my gaming content, and go from there. My live video content gets 40-100 views per video, but my gaming content makes around 20-25 per video and my Mario Kart Wii content usually peaks just over 100. The problem is that my Mario Kart Wii content is modded and it has to get more crazy every time. For example, I made (9x speed), (9x speed, item rain), then (9x speed, item rain, custom character). I then did Distorted tracks and that went well. But one thing with all of them is that they barely generate and subs and they all have an extremely low watch time. I am wondering why it is so low and why I am only getting 1 sub for a 120 view video when on others I got 4 from a 120 view video.