I could use alot of constructive criticism

radialDomo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been doing YouTube for about a month and a half now and still don't feel like I am producing quality content, or at least as quality as I know I am capable.

I am mainly requesting someone to have a look at my channel overall and tell what I can improve on, suchas the following video:

Its_Errelevant

E-rrelevant
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've only been doing this YouTube thing for a moth now. The best advice I've gotten was to work on sounding more confident. Try and just feel more natural talking into the mic and not reach so far to be captivating. In my opinion, as minuscule as it may be, I hear that same tone when you speak. You just seem stretched. Like your constantly working up something to say and when you do say it, you don't have confidence in it. I had this problem on my first two videos. I cursed excessively and made random noises to fill the silent spots. Those videos are poor quality compared to my others. At some points you do great and the content has a good flow to it, then at other points it seems like you're battling stage fright. Just my opinion. I hope it helps my friend, best of luck to you.

radialDomo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the reply, I'm not trying to disagree with you in terms of not seeming as though I have stage fright or not, but all the commentary I have done so far was entirely genuine. I can see where it might look like that which I do thank you for pointing out, I just never thought that's what that looked like. But again, thank you.

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
heeeeeeeereeee we gooooooo
Quality of video cam and sound A++++
Quality of commentary, not so great + you talk consistently, but i don't see why people would watch you. You are kind of in-between exciting commentary and monotone commentary. I suggest you switch to either style. Watch penguinz0 for monotone commentary that dude is hilarious, and someone like jacksepticeye for that exciting over the top thing. The reason i tell you that because there are a HUGE amount of lets players and about a half of them do the same thing you do, you have to stand out. Sometimes taking a sstep back and trying something, like a game that constantly pisses you off would be better for the audience, and to draw out that emotion in your delivery that you seem to be missing.
Either way its my opinion, take it or leave it
I hope i helped a bit!!!
Best of luck to you!

Reactions: Its_Errelevant

radialDomo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
heeeeeeeereeee we gooooooo
Quality of video cam and sound A++++
Quality of commentary, not so great + you talk consistently, but i don't see why people would watch you. You are kind of in-between exciting commentary and monotone commentary. I suggest you switch to either style. Watch penguinz0 for monotone commentary that dude is hilarious, and someone like jacksepticeye for that exciting over the top thing. The reason i tell you that because there are a HUGE amount of lets players and about a half of them do the same thing you do, you have to stand out. Sometimes taking a sstep back and trying something, like a game that constantly pisses you off would be better for the audience, and to draw out that emotion in your delivery that you seem to be missing.
Either way its my opinion, take it or leave it
I hope i helped a bit!!!
Best of luck to you!
If I may ask, what video or videos did you watch, because honestly the last three videos I uploaded lacked the energy I usually throw into videos. Not that I disagree with you overall, I would just like to go over those videos a couple times just to watch myself suck;)