I Can't Post YouTube Video's To Reddit Anymore....

theredletterORG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have posted about 5 or 6 vids to reddit, they are Christian based vids but I can't stand the overwhelming amounts of just arrogant negative comments and actions that have come my way, especially from other people that call themselves Christians!!!!

I feel like I have thick skin, and Im used to people just telling me "You suck at life and everything in general" in essence thats the beauty of the internet. As someone who is trying to present my world views in a funny satirical way but also make good content I find the process just life draining....

I know the rules and code of conduct for Reddit and have made mistakes in the past of posting, but now have come to understand the purpose of it, I do engage in great conversations with people but the website in and of itself seems like a cesspool of just angry people.

Does anyone know where else to post videos? I just can't do it anymore LOL!

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
There's been like 3-4 threads about how bad reddit is to post, and how many haters are from there - I think these threads are getting out of hand lol. Reddit sucks, yes sucks to promote videos usually will come with dislikes etc - hate etc - just the way it is sadly.

theredletterORG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
There's been like 3-4 threads about how bad reddit is to post, and how many haters are from there - I think these threads are getting out of hand lol. Reddit sucks, yes sucks to promote videos usually will come with dislikes etc - hate etc - just the way it is sadly.
Let us abused Reddit users cry in peace bro! Lol

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would avoid certain subreddits if I were you lol. I've never really had any bad experience on there but I probably post in the wrong sections.

Reactions: theredletterORG

theredletterORG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i wouldnt advise anyone post ANY type of youtube videos over there it is the jungle and they will eat you alive reddit is horrible lol
Slowly but surely I have learned that![DOUBLEPOST=1478065084,1478065011][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would avoid certain subreddits if I were you lol. I've never really had any bad experience on there but I probably post in the wrong sections.
I think the problem to is in my genre people tend to be really opinionated, honestly I don't even think Im reaching my target demographic but can't seem to find anything that I could post to gain views so quickly!

YouTubers United Podcast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You have to have a thick skin to post on reddit.
Another thing to remember is by simply link dumping on subreddits, you're asking for trouble.
Reddit expects you to participate in the community before posting random videos.
If you play by their rules and notice what the community is actually looking for, you'll have a better time. promise.

**That said, there will always be trolls. thats the internet.

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Does anyone know where else to post videos? I just can't do it anymore LOL!
Dont waste your time posting videos in Reddit and other social networks. Just need to understand how the YouTube search engine work and then start generate views from YouTube platform only.

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Reddit... yeah. I actually try to post most of my videos there, but only in smaller, relevent subreddits. It helps a little bit. Not much.

But Reddit is full of a******s basically lol. They can donvote your stuff like crazy. Or it doesn't even got noticed among all the other links people post.

It can help TREMENDOUSLY though! It's a hit and miss.

There's also the fact they HATE, absolutely HATE self promotion! Did you know that it says this in the rules:
"10% or less of your posting and conversation should link to your own content".
But if you submit a bunch of links to other peoples content, it's somehow fine...lol.

It helps to actually be part of the community though. Comment on other links, discuss things with people etc. I use Reddit almost everyday, and visit multiple subreddits.