I can not record very often and here is why.

Pirate Hurrdurr

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hear my agonizing screams as I tell my viewers why I can not upload that often any more.
The place across the road is under construction.

Anyone else recognizes these problems? Cars stopping near your house with booming speakers? Mothers cleaning the room next to yours and making a lot of noise in the process?

chazzalyn

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I know that feeling! I live right on a main street on the ground floor and can hear every single passing car. When people stop and have conversations outside my window is the worst though D:

RogueNinja

Reviewer, no longer gaming :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
that sucks, i have the problem of constant police sirens, I mean whats the point in a siren it just lets peopl eknow your coming like woooooo robbers you can run now, yeah well done assholes you woke me up and let them get away...

RogueNinja

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
btw dude your epic ahaha 1 sub from me XD

Pirate Hurrdurr

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
When people stop and have conversations outside my window is the worst though D:
I recognize this, my mom is more often a conversation starter :p
btw dude your epic ahaha 1 sub from me XD
I live in a quiet village so I am lucky to barely hear any sirens. They are very rare. Also thanks for the sub. If you subscribed based on only that video, thanks but please watch my other videos. And unsub if you don't like them. I do not want to annoy you by spamming your subscription box. But I am glad my pain caused laughter :)

RogueNinja

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I recognize this, my mom is more often a conversation starter :p I live in a quiet village so I am lucky to barely hear any sirens. They are very rare. Also thanks for the sub. If you subscribed based on only that video, thanks but please watch my other videos. And unsub if you don't like them. I do not want to annoy you by spamming your subscription box. But I am glad my pain caused laughter :)
i watched ure other ones lol