Short Film I can make driving and stock footage for you

BobbyKryptonite

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi Everyone

A few months ago, I sent someone on here some dashboard view driving footage for use in their short film, and it got me thinking that I could perhaps offer to supply more similar footage to film makers who need driving footage but don't have access to a car. I have built up a fair collection of driving footage, mostly shot with a GoPro stuck in the centre of the dash, looking at the road ahead. I have summer and winter footage, most of this has been shot in the countryside of central Scotland, so the car is right hand drive and all the other cars have UK number plates, and there are UK road signs, so this may only be suitable for short films set in the UK. My car is a red VW Polo, though I'm sure I could get access to other cars. There are cities nearby that I can drive around in. So if I don't have the footage you need, perhaps I can make it for you :)

I am going out driving today with a passenger holding my DSLR on a rig, so this may not have the fisheye effect of the GoPro.

I have also been experimenting with shooting stock footage, I have shots of rivers flowing, panning along the landscape. I also have some first person footage standing still on a moving travelator.

In return for using my footage I would ask that you credit me in your video/description :)

Let me know if I can be of any help to you :)

Bobby

Last edited:
Reactions: Austerpower

BigB0ss

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey man, I'd like to use some of your footage. Do you have an email/dropbox we could message eachother and send files from?

Reactions: BobbyKryptonite