I am trying to monetize my videos through Distrokid or Tunecore but cant doesnt work?

unitsking

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I am trying to send my audio from youtube videos to distrokid so they can take care of my distribution and collecting revenue from youtube but it doesn't seem to accept the audio. I have tried WAV & MP3 but neither one works. I make sure the artwork has my artistic name too ! ?

Is there specific steps to uploading to one of these distrobution companies ? Does it need to be some type of format? or quality ?

Has anyone else ran into this issue?

macrovie

Reaction score
yes if u r not monetized in ypp ,u can easily make money by copyright claiming your own videos.

you can go with full re used/stolen content, but still be able to monetize.
create your own music track and register with distrokid and then add that music as outro to your video and copyright claim and make easy/low effort money with stolen content.
im doing that already lol xD
right, thats a bug, i can see many channels are doing that trick

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Most distributors have specific Khz/bitrate ranges for the WAV files they accept; and very few will accept compressed formats like mp3.

I suggest the OP go back to DK and carefully reread the upload specifications; including maximum filesize, and maximum runtime.