• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I am at 410 subs, trying to reach my 500 sub milestone

theaura

Reaction score
i am getting average 40 hours viewtime per month :/ and still on 410 subs
its just 10% of the monetization requirement , what to do :\

Rhody Seth

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
What's your channel? How often do you post videos? I had a slow November due to lesser videos, had good success in December and now my numbers are slowly going down again. There's an ebb and flow to these things I suspect and I hope to get back on an upswing myself. Good luck!

theaura

Reaction score
thats my channel, and i created this channel 7 years ago and used it for 1 2 years to get 300 subs and even earned money since at that time there was no monetization level of 1k subs.
but i stopped using it for some reason. and 2 months ago i restarted it from 350 subs . and uploaded 3 4 videos and reached 420 subs right now. i upload once in 20+ days and i am determined to do more.
good luck to you too man , drop your channel as well

theaura

Reaction score
What's your channel? How often do you post videos? I had a slow November due to lesser videos, had good success in December and now my numbers are slowly going down again. There's an ebb and flow to these things I suspect and I hope to get back on an upswing myself. Good luck!
^^^

theaura

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheAuraGekkouga
thats my channel, and i created this channel 7 years ago and used it for 1 2 years to get 300 subs and even earned money since at that time there was no monetization level of 1k subs.
but i stopped using it for some reason. and 2 months ago i restarted it from 350 subs . and uploaded 3 4 videos and reached 409 subs right now. i upload once in 20+ days and i am determined to do more.
good luck to you too man , drop your channel as well

Rhody Seth

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
So looking at your channel it seems like you used to post Pokemon vids and when you recently resumed you switched over to some extremely short cricket videos. So I'm not surprised that your view time is down. Even though you had over 7k views on a video a few weeks ago it was only 7 seconds long! And your most recent video from yesterday was lyrics to an Eminem song. Maybe you got decent view time from that one?

Your channel is sort of all over the place and most of the stuff you've released lately has been very very short. My suggestions would be to determine exactly what your channel is all about, and focus on making longer, interesting videos in that niche.

You've got a lot more views and subs than me so keep it up! For what it's worth, here's my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL0nrF_XI2VIVYSE_g0gtQA

theaura

Reaction score
oh thankyou so much for the in depth analysis man. i subscribed yours.
i hope we both succeed, cheers !

Reactions: Rhody Seth