how to shake the camera vigorously for gaming vides an adobe premire pro

bearded bear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hello the software I use for my videos is adobe premier pro. and in some you tubers videos like pewdiepie and markiplier and the Russian badger that they will shake the camera in game their playing and I was wondering how to shake it vigorously like they do. please someone help

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hmm...not sure about Adobe but in PowerDirector you can set a motion for a clip or picture and it will follow said path. Look for something that indicates motion.

bearded bear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
OK thx will do because I've been trying hard to do this and I can't

dreambridgelists

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
In order to get the desired effect you must set key frames in the motion section of the effect controls.

Heres a quick step by step for ya

-> Go to Effect controls
-> Open Motion
-> Set your timeline to when you want the vidoe to start shaking
-> Click the little stopwatch to start setting key frames
1. -> Move the video slightly in any direction
2. -> Move the timeline 1 or 2 frames (depending on how chaotic you want the)
3. -> Now there will be a small diamond to the right, click it to set a keyframe
-> repeat steps 1 - 3 for the desired amount

Hope that helps if you need more help feel free to ask :) (Im an editor so i can help with any other questions you may have)

Reactions: bearded bear

bearded bear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
In order to get the desired effect you must set key frames in the motion section of the effect controls.

Heres a quick step by step for ya

-> Go to Effect controls
-> Open Motion
-> Set your timeline to when you want the vidoe to start shaking
-> Click the little stopwatch to start setting key frames
1. -> Move the video slightly in any direction
2. -> Move the timeline 1 or 2 frames (depending on how chaotic you want the)
3. -> Now there will be a small diamond to the right, click it to set a keyframe
-> repeat steps 1 - 3 for the desired amount

Hope that helps if you need more help feel free to ask :) (Im an editor so i can help with any other questions you may have)
[DOUBLEPOST=1476390601,1476390461][/DOUBLEPOST]Also yes one more question how do I zoom in without zooming in. If that makes sense like the camera will just transition to the preffered zoomed in face also how do I stop the game footage but also keep the YouTube video running. Do you know what I mean[DOUBLEPOST=1476390638][/DOUBLEPOST]@dreambridgelists

dreambridgelists

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
[DOUBLEPOST=1476390601,1476390461][/DOUBLEPOST]Also yes one more question how do I zoom in without zooming in. If that makes sense like the camera will just transition to the preffered zoomed in face also how do I stop the game footage but also keep the YouTube video running. Do you know what I mean[DOUBLEPOST=1476390638][/DOUBLEPOST]@dreambridgelists
not really sure what you mean by the zoom without zoom, do you have an example?
and for the pause are you refering on youtube itself or in premiere pro?

Rolz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
not really sure what you mean by the zoom without zoom, do you have an example?
and for the pause are you refering on youtube itself or in premiere pro?
I think he means like moving the focal point...Not sure, correct me if I'm wrong. If you use the position settings in premiere, under motion, you could perhaps get that effect. Perhaps Dreambridgelists can flush it out properly.

Also I think he means like his actual gameplay footage in premiere stops however he wants his final video to keep going - almost as if something happens in your gameplay footage and then you pause it and give some commentary or something. I would say screenshot the place where you want your gameplay video to stop then just copy and paste that in premiere next to each other, it will give you a still sequence of the same shot, but you'll be adding to the seconds and minutes in premiere.