How to replace copyrighted music to non-copyright music without deleting the video?

Szowr

Reaction score
Hello. Can someone tell me how to replace copyrighted music to non-copyright music without deleting my yt video?

Graphic Designer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There is no way. The music is a part of your video and you can't separate the music from the video. You have to make a new video with the new music and delete the old video.

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
If it is just a music portion it is easy. If you need music and voiceover... not so much. You can replace a section of your audio in YT Studio. In Studio, go into Edit, and there are tabs for Details, Analytics, Editor, Comments (the side bar). Go to Edit. You can use a music track from the YouTube library and it will cover the original track. You will also lose any talking, though. You can add multiple tracks and adjust the level of each but I do not know if you can upload a new audio track, if you need talking.

JayZippo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah what they said. If the section of copyrighted music is just flat out music, then you have options. If the music is blended with voiceover / other audio... well; you CAN overlay the different music but your voice and other audio will go away.