How to reach out to new subs from places you don't even know

DRWBZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi guys now this is an important one. I believe that the content on my youtube page is worthy of being seen by people from different countries, and I'm sure many of you believe that for your own content.

So how to achieve this? Hopefully this thread will get many views and comments; it's the only way someone who actually may have great tips and answers will be able to see and answer. I bet there are many people like me wanting to reach out to people abroad.

So if you thought I had the answer, sorry. But someone will, and that someone should post here !

If you're reading this, have a great day!
Greetings from Switzerland.
-DRWBZ

Weallstink965

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hm, people from different countries? I know i've got a few people from different countries watching me, but I guess there are ways to reach further out.

Having subtitles in their language may be useful (if its a speaking video). Once they come to your channel, to keep them, they need to be able to understand your videos.

Only way I can think of, is just befriending people on other social medias like twitter, and then tell them you create videos. It's quite hard to find people from other countries, but what i've found, if that 1 person really likes your video, they might share it between their friends too who might be from that country and its like a mini cycle.

thats all the "answers" i got to be honest. I hope its somewhat useful!

Reactions: XXLRay

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi guys now this is an important one. I believe that the content on my youtube page is worthy of being seen by people from different countries, and I'm sure many of you believe that for your own content.

So how to achieve this? Hopefully this thread will get many views and comments; it's the only way someone who actually may have great tips and answers will be able to see and answer. I bet there are many people like me wanting to reach out to people abroad.

So if you thought I had the answer, sorry. But someone will, and that someone should post here !

If you're reading this, have a great day!
Greetings from Switzerland.
-DRWBZ

Hi and welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the strategy / technique forum. :)

This question gets asked (and answered) a lot so I would also suggest you browse the other threads in this section.

Good luck :)

DRWBZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah thanks for the tip :) though translating one's content into different languages seems difficult, not to mention time consuming. I'm guessing most people have a basic understanding of English anyway regardless of where they live, which is good for us! I speak French too so perhaps it might be good for me to post stuff in French speaking countries too...
Thanks for your reply!!!
-DRWBZ

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You can also add translation for titles and description since recently.

DRWBZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's a good idea! Thanks !