How To Raise Money on YouTube

ShireenPlaysYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone can help me - I got inspired by the Dancember that was RT'd around Twitter last month, I always thought that I couldn't raise money because I have a small channel but now I see that I can but I don't know where to start.

I want to raise money for causes I support and raise more awareness for them but I have no idea how to go about it. Any help / advice would be amazing, thank you in advance :)

Reactions: Pauline R

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You mean for charity? I'd make a GoFundMe account. There are charities the website connects with so people who donate will automatically have their money send to the specific fundraiser. I did one for Prevent Child Abuse America and raised around $300.

Reactions: Pauline R

ShireenPlaysYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You could try with patreon:):up2:
I've made a Patreon before but my channel is too small and it does nothing for me at the moment.[DOUBLEPOST=1547988555,1547988514][/DOUBLEPOST]
You mean for charity? I'd make a GoFundMe account. There are charities the website connects with so people who donate will automatically have their money send to the specific fundraiser. I did one for Prevent Child Abuse America and raised around $300.
Yes, thanks I'll look into that