How to make this end card effect?

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello ~ I saw this end card, I think it looks awesome.
What would be a way to make this?
I've made simple end cards for my videos, but not anything this fancy!
Are the ripped paper pieces .png images?
And would you overlay them on the wood background, then add the videos on top?
What about getting the slightly slanted effect?
I use Premier Pro, but my skills are very beginner level.

Untitled.jpg

Hazlenuts

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well looks like he made the overall image in photoshop and he had the boxes with transparent openings. So if you have photo shop make something like that. Make a layer at the bottom that is just a transparent layer. Then on your image cut out the squares however you want them.

Then bring in the file as a PSD (which is the photoshop project file) and in premiere put in on your timeline and place it up a few channels say on channel 4 (just so this image will be on top) then take your video clips and put which parts you want underneath the channel 4 then double click on one of the videos (of a person talking or whatever) as it's on your timeline and when the video comes up in the source window, click on the tab effect controls, then click the arrow down for motion which is the top one, and in there you can resize that video clip, move it around and rotate it as you please. And of course just size it and move it so it fits into the boxes of your photoshop image that is stacked ontop.

And the last part is in youtube make an annotation card over those boxes that links to that video.

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well looks like he made the overall image in photoshop and he had the boxes with transparent openings. So if you have photo shop make something like that. Make a layer at the bottom that is just a transparent layer. Then on your image cut out the squares however you want them.

Then bring in the file as a PSD (which is the photoshop project file) and in premiere put in on your timeline and place it up a few channels say on channel 4 (just so this image will be on top) then take your video clips and put which parts you want underneath the channel 4 then double click on one of the videos (of a person talking or whatever) as it's on your timeline and when the video comes up in the source window, click on the tab effect controls, then click the arrow down for motion which is the top one, and in there you can resize that video clip, move it around and rotate it as you please. And of course just size it and move it so it fits into the boxes of your photoshop image that is stacked ontop.

And the last part is in youtube make an annotation card over those boxes that links to that video.
Exactly this, I'm sure he made it like that.